AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

259 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fraud Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesterfield, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

very short, manager asked several questions and then hired me an hour or so later. But I think that's usually how contractor interviews go. I just wish the pay was higher.

Escalation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had one interview with apple one and 1 interview with their client. It was very fast. background was rushed and last minute. The interview was held by current supervisors and support staff.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Recruiters and staff are very unprofessional. I was scheduled to have an interview earlier that week and was directed to a different recruiter who had no concern for my paperwork and wanted me to sign forms without having a scheduled interview. Pretty sure that's illegal.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 week period of time. Each interview ended postively with comments like "you will be a good fit here" or "we're going to need you to start right away." They even started talking about salary, PTO and career advancement like I was in orientation. Then a month after the process started they finally got back to me and said that they've decided not to hire anyone for the next few months.

When you call into the office the person who answers the phone (seems like it's anyone in the office) is usually rude. If you leave a message you rarely ever get a call back or returned email.

This is organization who says they're putting the 'Humanity back in Human Resources'... unfortunately, they are more concerned with selling and making money.

Interview Questions

This organization is poorly run.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Hampton, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was scheduled after a phone call and filling several forms online. They asked for a printed Resume and discussed about career goals, what type of jobs I am interested in, and possible jobs I could qualify for. It was relaxed and the agent was friendly and interested

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?
      Where have you already applied?
      Share a success story where you improved a process   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first asked to stop by the Alpharetta location. This location appeared to be dated like it was still in the early 2000's. The interviewer was speaking loudly and I could hear their conversations with other interviewees while I was waiting to see him. After reviewing my resume in a one on one he said it needed to be modified. I modified it the same day and after him closely seeing I had a Bachelor's degree he still offered me a position only paying a low rate per hour. A person with a Bachelor's degree and half-way through a Master's degree can't survive or live off this low pay per hour!! Secondly, the job offered to me was located in Midtown Atlanta which is crowded witih traffic and the job had paid parking. If you're already not making enough how can you pay $ each day for paid parking?? I had the idea this company wasn't a good one to go to, and I should have trusted my judgement. I think they just find whatever job they can and send you to it. You can do this type of thing yourself with no recruiter. Especially with the low paying jobs they offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you have your technical skills listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

good, very in dept on my skills. The interviewer contacted me from my resume posted on the INTERNET. We setup an appointment for a face to face interview.Meet at the office and discussed my skills and what the job consisted of. They offered a job.