AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.2

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

In the AppleOne interview I took a drug test, we did a background check, and also we watched a safety video on what to do and what not to do in the warehouse. After that, a safety test was given and we required to get at least 80% of the test right. I passed the test %100 correct. I got hired on the job the same day as the job interview. It was an amazing environment and the process was fast and easy. I really love how AppleOne gets things done.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. The girl who interviewed me had little to no previous work experience herself, yet tried to tell me, a seasoned professional, how my salary expectations were too high for a position when I have 8 years under my belt. Well just say, they were under $50k which aint that high. When I told her my current salary, she also tried to dispute what I said and call me a lier. Totally rude recruiter and I eventually told her to kick rocks.

Interview Questions

• I was told I had to reveal my current salary, and if I didn't, HR would call my current company to get it. Total Bull.   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer

Clerical/Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Shreveport, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Cancelled scheduled interview 2 minutes before the appointment after I had called to confirm on the morning of the interview. This happened to me two times and they are the ones who made the first contact with me to share their interest.

C S R Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne in August 2016.

Interview

Open door interview process. Fill out the same paper work as you do online. Little bit unorganized. Interview is more of a application process. Room is all open therefore it gets loud.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who got me an interview with Google but she failed to give me all the necessary information I needed for the interview and so I was caught off-guard during my interview. For example the interviewer at Google asked me if I had studied up on the people I would be supporting but the Apple one recruiter didn't give me that information before hand so I had no idea. The interview didn't really go well and I sent an email to the recruiter at Apple One letting her know what happened and that I wasn't happy I wasn't given the proper information before hand and she didn't even respond, not one word. I emailed her a couple of days later to tell her to delete me from their database and I would find another company to work with. Totally unprofessional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I usually just walk in to set up an appointment for an interview typically, and they were very courteous about the situation. The interview lasted about 15 minutes the hiring consultant was very nice.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Contacted by phone.
    -Explained the job - found out it is really for "Staffing Associate" position which will turn into "Staffing Consultant" after the completion of the training program
    -Went over my resume
    Interviewed with a Branch Manager.
    -Went through like 5 pages of interview questions
    -Lots of behavioral (tell me about a time when...) questions
    Interviewed at a different branch with Regional Manager and met all the staff there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deliver bad news and explain how you did it.   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of success?   Answer Question
    • What are three things that would make you happy/motivate you in your job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your superior disagreed with you on how a situation should be dealt with?   Answer Question
    • What are the three most important skills for a recruiter?   Answer Question

Administrative Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

They are a recruitment agency. Very casual, they are interested in getting a quick assessment of what you can do and place you with a company quickly. The staff was friendly but not prepared for my confirmed appointment when I arrived. However, they did get me a job interview for the next day.

Tax Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

You should sign many documents first, and then you will be allowed to have the interview. Overall, the interview is not bad, and the interviewer is polite and will make you comfortable. The process did't take long, for about 20 minutes. Questions are easy and basically about your background. Nothing special or difficult.