AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The interview process was speedy and cooperative. They are flexible with your availability. Phone and In person interview.
    It took couple of follow up later and some time for back ground checks. My overall experience was good and

Interview Questions

• How much do you rate yourself on excel?   1 Answer

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with branch manager then regional manager. Took 2 days and was offered position. The regional manager is very straight forward will call you out if you miss speak or possibly contradict yourself. Each interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• explain background experience. why do you want to work for AppleOne? Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Saw the job posting on the workforce website and it said to go to the office to get more information. I went and they gave me an email to the recruiter so I sent my resume. I got an email the next day saying there was a training class starting on a specific day and if I was interested then she would send me some assesments to take and if I passed them she would put me on the list to attend. I took them right away and within the same day she emailed me back and told me that I passed and for me to go to workforce on a certain day for orientation to go over policies and procedures for the company and then I start training the following week. I had no interview what so ever. It felt like I just did the assesments and I was hired just like that. There is a lot of paperwork you have to sign online and inperson.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation what so ever. They tell you right off the bat that it will be $10.21 and that is it take it or leave it. I had no issue.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne in April 2016.

Interview

I wasn't given any testing or other sort of thing. My interview was less than 30 minutes and since that time, my calls are not returned when I check in, I have had zero return on any leads my information was sent to and have had zero success.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what type of positions I wanted to work in and what types of law is be willing to do.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

My experience for the hiring interview was a very good one. The staff that I had the pleasure of interacting with were all very professional. My interviewer was very professional and also very personable. I really felt confident during the interview and afterwards. I thought very highly of the person who interviewed me, and comfortable enough to be myself and express my wishes and concerns which, seemed to be of importance concern to the interviewer as well. I would have to say that overall I was am very happy with the interview process as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my work history and experience at the last company that I worked for (a well known and worldwide company) and was this the well known company.   1 Answer

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with Branch Manager and was presented with the opportunity to work for the company itself. 1 week later, met with the assistant branch manager. 2 weeks later had a phone screen with the Regional VP. A month later, was finally extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• General experience questions (what I had accomplished in my previous positions) and why I would be a good fit for this opportunity.   Answer Question

A Position At International Game Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Reno, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

I would have to say that my interview went well. My recruiter went straight to the point, she was very knowledgeable, and was very polite, and professional. I had to fill out all of my paperwork, including the I-9 process, and a drug screening, and a criminal background check, I went over payroll, and benefits, w-4 paperwork, what kind of job am I interested in working at, as well as what company I would like to work for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe three of my greatest strengths   1 Answer

Regional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed first with AppleOne and then with the university they were placing me with. At one of the university interviews, the employer told me that the love hiring from AppleOne because the people they get always know what they are doing. That made me feel much more confident.

I found it helpful to have made extra copies of my resume and a personal statement about my work philosophy, that I handed out both at AppleOne and the university they sent me too..

My personal statement allowed me to describe myself in a narrative format, which the interviewers found easier to read than my traditional resume.

Interview Questions

• I have done a lot of different things, so they wanted to know how my diverse experience all connected.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

My interviewer described a day in the life of a recruiter in his office and asked if it sounded interesting to me. I said yes, so he continued with the rest of the interview, which consisted of a series of questions (basically a questionnaire) asking about my personality, work ethic, etc. There were also some questions the circled back to his original description of a work day to make sure I was paying attention. He wrote down all my answers on the questionnaire pages. It was not an intimidating interview!

Staffing Associate for Apple One Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne in February 2016.

Interview

I met the regional VP in the Long Beach office located by the airport. My inital thoughts: It's one of the nicest locations I have seen but he mentioned they plan to move to a larger space. All the desks are full at this location. Clean and neat. Open desk design, no cube walls. The ladies working there greeted me and asked if I would like coffee or water, very polite. The VP was dressed business casual and welcomed me warmly and conducted the interview in his office. I'm always prepared to present my interview like a script that I've memorized but when one meets such an easy to talk to VP the script gets pushed to the back of my mind and I'm just myself. He read me like a book (sorry for the cliché ) but he knew exactly what I have been up to since I was laid off in December, "you probably took the holidays off and now that it's February you're looking for work?" Later I read his LinkedIn and see he's a psychology major, so that mind reading makes sense. Introduction : He talked about my location and where I've lived, the NFL and real estate. Body: Then we went into a little about the interview and my background. Have I had a mentor? Have I ever thought of going into business myself? We even talked about our Lasik surgery and how wonderful it is! Conclusion: Honestly he made me feel at ease with the interview process and I really enjoyed our conversation. I spent 47 minutes total and he sent me a follow up email with a job description and said I'd hear from him our my Apple one AE by Tuesday of next week. (Fingers crossed and prayers that I get this opportunity to work with apple one Act one!)

Interview Questions

• Have I had a mentor?   1 Answer
    • What about your mentor did you admire?   1 Answer
    • Have I ever thought of going into business myself?   1 Answer
    • would you describe your weaknesses and strengths?   1 Answer
    • How much do you know about this position?   1 Answer