AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (New York, NY).

Interview

I was never interviewed. I was told to wait for a response from a project manager, 3 days later I received an email to attend a mandatory orientation 2 days later & that not attending meant I would not be hired. I thought that was odd, what if the email had gone into my spam folder? That's not a good way to hire someone.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

They are very professional, friendly, and helpful. They asked questions about your background, what kind of position would you prefer, part-time or full-time, what skills do you have, etc. They will ask you to complete and sign some documents and also ask if you are authorized to work in USA.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ontario, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

In the AppleOne interview I took a drug test, we did a background check, and also we watched a safety video on what to do and what not to do in the warehouse. After that, a safety test was given and we required to get at least 80% of the test right. I passed the test %100 correct. I got hired on the job the same day as the job interview. It was an amazing environment and the process was fast and easy. I really love how AppleOne gets things done.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. The girl who interviewed me had little to no previous work experience herself, yet tried to tell me, a seasoned professional, how my salary expectations were too high for a position when I have 8 years under my belt. Well just say, they were under $50k which aint that high. When I told her my current salary, she also tried to dispute what I said and call me a lier. Totally rude recruiter and I eventually told her to kick rocks.

Interview Questions

• I was told I had to reveal my current salary, and if I didn't, HR would call my current company to get it. Total Bull.   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer

C S R Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne in August 2016.

Interview

Open door interview process. Fill out the same paper work as you do online. Little bit unorganized. Interview is more of a application process. Room is all open therefore it gets loud.

Clerical/Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Shreveport, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Cancelled scheduled interview 2 minutes before the appointment after I had called to confirm on the morning of the interview. This happened to me two times and they are the ones who made the first contact with me to share their interest.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who got me an interview with Google but she failed to give me all the necessary information I needed for the interview and so I was caught off-guard during my interview. For example the interviewer at Google asked me if I had studied up on the people I would be supporting but the Apple one recruiter didn't give me that information before hand so I had no idea. The interview didn't really go well and I sent an email to the recruiter at Apple One letting her know what happened and that I wasn't happy I wasn't given the proper information before hand and she didn't even respond, not one word. I emailed her a couple of days later to tell her to delete me from their database and I would find another company to work with. Totally unprofessional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I usually just walk in to set up an appointment for an interview typically, and they were very courteous about the situation. The interview lasted about 15 minutes the hiring consultant was very nice.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne in August 2016.

Interview

This was very much a standard interview. I felt it went very well, they had great answers for my questions and great questions for me. They seemed like they wanted to get to know me and wanted to make sure that I would be a right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about this being a temporary position?   1 Answer