AppleOne Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.0

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ventura, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. I was asked about my skills and experience and how they apply to what I want. The rep seemed very interested in helping me, although there was a ton of paperwork which was frustrating because I had already done a lot of the exact same paperwork online

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Contacted by phone.
    -Explained the job - found out it is really for "Staffing Associate" position which will turn into "Staffing Consultant" after the completion of the training program
    -Went over my resume
    Interviewed with a Branch Manager.
    -Went through like 5 pages of interview questions
    -Lots of behavioral (tell me about a time when...) questions
    Interviewed at a different branch with Regional Manager and met all the staff there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deliver bad news and explain how you did it.   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of success?   Answer Question
    • What are three things that would make you happy/motivate you in your job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your superior disagreed with you on how a situation should be dealt with?   Answer Question
    • What are the three most important skills for a recruiter?   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Pasadena, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application and all of the paperwork online. I met with one of the recruiters and she quizzed me in detail about the work listed on my resume. She was very encouraging and discussed job opportunities and the locations with AppleOne. She explained that I also needed to take several timed computer tests to show my skill level for Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word), Photoshop, and a typing test. She followed through as promised and was accessible throughout the process. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any management experience?   1 Answer

Job Placement Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a quick one on one experience while they were recruiting. They came to my university and I set up an interview. After my interview, she gave me her card and the next day i emailed her about the positions they offered. after i got a call asking me more question and the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences?
      How can you apply what you learned in school at a potential job?
      Tell me a time in you life when you had to deal with something new?
      Answer Question

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with branch manager then regional manager. Took 2 days and was offered position. The regional manager is very straight forward will call you out if you miss speak or possibly contradict yourself. Each interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• explain background experience. why do you want to work for AppleOne? Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Took four Interviews. Longer process. Not bad nor good. Both Mgr., and Assist. Mgr. sat in on interviews. Then higher up did last interview. Very difficult to read mgrs. in interviews. They appear to just watch and ask questions with little feedback. They did ask me to come in and observe two hours in office of how it is run without pay. Not sure if that is normal as I had never experienced that before as part of hiring process. Didn't have a problem with it, just different.

Interview Questions

• Rate your self on a scale of 1-10 on specific strengths/abilities. State why you think that. Then they talk about something somewhat related. Then ask you five minutes later to restate those qualities since you thought you were pretty good at whatever you said to see if your memory /focus was good.
      I was also asked to pitch a product and sell that in front of mgr.s as part of interview. They place emphasis on sales. Be prepared to emphasize any sales related experience in interview.
      1 Answer