AppleOne Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Appleone submitted my application to the client. I interviewed and was offered the job. Once I began the interview I realized they were offering a job beyond my skill set. I notified my agent and she encouraged me to accept the offer. Big mistake

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process! I believe that any potential company looking to hire someone would love Apple One. They take care of a lot legal documentation and you watch a office safety video. I went to the Apple One office in Cypress and the staff are wonderful and its a nice environment. My recruiter was very pleasant and asked all the right questions to find me a job. She wanted to know about recent interviews that I've had and I gave her a good idea of what my last job entailed.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to give her a range of what salary I was hoping to get.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

AppleOne is an intermediary between prospective employees and employers, so the interview was more to help them figure out what kind of temp, temp to hire, or permanent hire position they can place me in. The process is fairly simple and in a way helps prep you for interviewing directly with employers again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all of my prior work experience and which industries would I feel most comfortable in since my employment background is all over the place from finance to the arts.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward and so was the testing. The program that tests skills is easy to use and they were patient with the allotted time. I also met with the manager who was confident and gave detailed feedback. Again, the process was smooth and I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for quick employment. The only thing is to make sure that you set aside half the day and bring a lunch with you if necessary. Get lots of sleep the night before and fill out as much of the application online that you can so all you have to do is concentrate on the testing and the interview process

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiter and they will help place you with company.Kinda of long waiting process, sometime it was hard staying in contact with anyone. wish thee communication was better.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Ventura, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. I was asked about my skills and experience and how they apply to what I want. The rep seemed very interested in helping me, although there was a ton of paperwork which was frustrating because I had already done a lot of the exact same paperwork online

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Contacted by phone.
    -Explained the job - found out it is really for "Staffing Associate" position which will turn into "Staffing Consultant" after the completion of the training program
    -Went over my resume
    Interviewed with a Branch Manager.
    -Went through like 5 pages of interview questions
    -Lots of behavioral (tell me about a time when...) questions
    Interviewed at a different branch with Regional Manager and met all the staff there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deliver bad news and explain how you did it.   Answer Question
    • What is your definition of success?   Answer Question
    • What are three things that would make you happy/motivate you in your job?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your superior disagreed with you on how a situation should be dealt with?   Answer Question
    • What are the three most important skills for a recruiter?   Answer Question