AppleOne Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 week period of time. Each interview ended postively with comments like "you will be a good fit here" or "we're going to need you to start right away." They even started talking about salary, PTO and career advancement like I was in orientation. Then a month after the process started they finally got back to me and said that they've decided not to hire anyone for the next few months.

When you call into the office the person who answers the phone (seems like it's anyone in the office) is usually rude. If you leave a message you rarely ever get a call back or returned email.

This is organization who says they're putting the 'Humanity back in Human Resources'... unfortunately, they are more concerned with selling and making money.

Interview Questions

This organization is poorly run.

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After this experience I can't imagine how they treat their candidates.

Rushed is how I would describe it. I was pushed to fill out applications, submit all of my documents. After my initial one on one interview, I was told a follow up interview with the VP would take place but not given a time.

I ended up following up with times I was available and responded to with one sentence emails, as if I already worked for this person. "You'll speak with her at ten", "download Skype." It was hurry up and wait throughout the process. I asked if there were any questions I should expect from the VP and assured that it would be maybe something about my metrics from my other job, but just to be a "people person."

I finally get in front of the VP and the VP has no idea who I am. I am explaining things on my resume, why I would be interested in even taking the job. I'm practically arguing for my right to be there. It became immediately clear that my original interviewer had no interest in taking the time to explain who I was to the VP. Better yet, the VP hadn't even bothered to ask. I became immediately disenchanted with the company.

Not that it matters. I'm sure that being thrown off in the interview as I was didn't leave a good impression, and I haven't heard back in 3 days now. I've done my part to follow up, but the person that originally interviewed me hasn't given me the dignity to return my call. Even if they made me an offer at this point I would not accept it.

What a joke of a company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne in May 2016.

Interview

Atmosphere a+. Knowledge of recruiting techniques d-, structure lack of chaos d-, feedback during interview a+ , after interview f. After n number of meetings they forgot to call back with final decision. People working there seem nice but they are far from well trained or professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why are you looking for a change?
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

My interviewer described a day in the life of a recruiter in his office and asked if it sounded interesting to me. I said yes, so he continued with the rest of the interview, which consisted of a series of questions (basically a questionnaire) asking about my personality, work ethic, etc. There were also some questions the circled back to his original description of a work day to make sure I was paying attention. He wrote down all my answers on the questionnaire pages. It was not an intimidating interview!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back. More of a conversation and really got to learn more about the company. It was about an hour and I was able to ask many questions. I was asked to review my resume like many other job interviews which is exactly what I did. Very open ended interview without structure. Great atmosphere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Arlington, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

You must fill out online application, answer multiple surveys, and fill out additional forms before you even meet with them. Was left in waiting room for 45 minutes. Once I was in the interview, it seemed very routine and basic. I did not leave feeling that they were going to be much help to me. I was expecting more assistance and enthusiasm since I have been a recruiter and that is the entire point of bringing in potential candidates, to get them work. I was even told that the salary I was requesting was not probable. It is what I made at my previous position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Newport News, VA).

Interview

2 phone interviews....2 in person interviews,
    formal, and bucketed questions...
    4 interviews, is a lot of someones personal time.
    dodged direct questions on salary.
    Overall process for me was dragged out. No real respect for
    others personal time.
    No solid feedback given during the interview process.
    Perhaps if they showed more interest filling the position i would have shown more
    interest in the company.
    I do not respect how they conducted this process at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you know about us?
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Was interviewed in a nearby restaurant instead of the actual office. Not a comfortable setting for interview style conversation when restaurant patrons can overhear you.

Interview Questions

• I felt like the branch manager was more interested in getting access to my references so he could sell them staffing services rather than taking an interest in me for the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Could not imagine working with this branch manager on a daily basis. Was not a good fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the Branch Manager by phone and in person and also with the Senior Recruiter. Everyone was very nice but the work environment was not so great. Everyone worked in one room with desks facing eachother.

Interview Questions

• How would you find new business?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work with all of the distractions that an office such as this has?   Answer Question

They offered very little schedule flexibility and the pay was marginal.