AppleOne Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Really nice, I met with Barbara and she gave not only great advice on resume. But she explained to me the process and I was happy to know she had a couple job offers right there. Unfortunately,so many people interviewed for the same job. So I did not get it.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Oakland, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked to fill out and sign a stack of paperwork while watching a 20 minute orientation video. Then I was taken into a small room with two interviewers. It felt a bit like a good cop/bad cop scenario. I was told that anything on my resume that was 5 years and older was obsolete experience. I felt prepared going into the interview, but very unprepared by the end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Actually done over the telephone! Very efficient, professional and concise. Most of all extremely convenient. Interviewer throughly went through each position on my Resume, in response I had to give a complete summary of duties and skills used on EACH of my previous positions. It was a very comfortable conversation. The Interviewer opened our conversation very pleasantly and friendly as would one conducting a face-to-face interview.
    A

Interview Questions

• If I had ever experienced an "over the phone" interview.
      How long thus far was my career?
      What were my strengths and weaknesses?
      What did I feel the "perfect position" is in general?
      Was asked to elaborate on each of my positions and required duties.
      Asked about my skill levels on several software programs.
      1 Answer
    • I was asked if I were in temp to perm hire
      Also asked if I were interested in temporary work as well
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was extremely easy for me. With my reflection of an unmatched professional work ethic and dedication and successful employment history it is verifiable and deserved.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Burlingame, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the CFO, Office Manager and Project Manager of a Design Build Firm. I also discussed my experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as my Information Technology background. My experience with working with a variety of co-workers to the CEO of a company allows me to be flexible. I also have the ability to learn different information systems very well.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to our company.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fremont, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They talked with you about your experience and just some behavior questions, it was easy and lasted 30 minutes. Questions like What are your three core values? Why AppleOne? What is your dream job? Then gave you some assignments, word, excel and outlook.

Permanent Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).

Interview Questions

• If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed.   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very good, a very nice interview. The offices are great and the attention is always very polite.

Interview Questions

because it was a temporally role

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Staffing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter and was called back regarding an internal Staffing position. I had one interview with the Branch Manager, then a second interview with the Regional Manager a few days later. The questions were standard regarding work history, career goals and personality fit. Both managers made me feel comfortable and I received a callback within 1.5 weeks. Overall good experience.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Good questions and positive experience overall. The fit wasn't quite right for me and the job was dependent on a relocation that I'm not interested in doing. The interview came up as a result of a job referral from a former colleague who I'd worked with before, so the hiring manager had my resume to reference.

Interview Questions

• What was the scope of your last large project and how much did you interact with the Senior management staff.   Answer Question

Did not want to relocate to accommodate the new job . Also, the salary was insufficient.