AppleOne Staffing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Staffing Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staffing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Met with recruiter after having a thorough phone screen with the recruiter, was referred to branch manager who had me come in to meet with Regional Vice President and branch manager of that location. Had a 3rd interview which involved meeting the team at a different location and was given a break down of commission and other processes.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, what you're looking for in a new role, salary requirements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with branch manager then regional manager. Took 2 days and was offered position. The regional manager is very straight forward will call you out if you miss speak or possibly contradict yourself. Each interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• explain background experience. why do you want to work for AppleOne? Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with Branch Manager and was presented with the opportunity to work for the company itself. 1 week later, met with the assistant branch manager. 2 weeks later had a phone screen with the Regional VP. A month later, was finally extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• General experience questions (what I had accomplished in my previous positions) and why I would be a good fit for this opportunity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Clearwater, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple step interview process. Will initially speak to someone on the phone. You will then come in and meet with the branch manager and at least one or two other employees. That will likely take 90-120 minutes. For a final interview, you will meet with the Regional VP which can go as short as an hour and up to...a lot longer. It would be deflating to spend so much time interviewing and not be offered the position, but you will know pretty much everything you need to by the time an offer is presented.

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Took four Interviews. Longer process. Not bad nor good. Both Mgr., and Assist. Mgr. sat in on interviews. Then higher up did last interview. Very difficult to read mgrs. in interviews. They appear to just watch and ask questions with little feedback. They did ask me to come in and observe two hours in office of how it is run without pay. Not sure if that is normal as I had never experienced that before as part of hiring process. Didn't have a problem with it, just different.

Interview Questions

• Rate your self on a scale of 1-10 on specific strengths/abilities. State why you think that. Then they talk about something somewhat related. Then ask you five minutes later to restate those qualities since you thought you were pretty good at whatever you said to see if your memory /focus was good.
      I was also asked to pitch a product and sell that in front of mgr.s as part of interview. They place emphasis on sales. Be prepared to emphasize any sales related experience in interview.   1 Answer

Staffing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Professional and they made me feel comfortable throughout so they got a true picture of who I was and what kind of employee I would be. I had 2 interviews before recieving my offer which all was done in a timely manner so I didn't have to wait weeks to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First interview was actually for a job placement through the agency, then they called me back a second time to meet with the branch manager after passing more online assessments. Third interview with the area manager which lasted over and hour and finally driving all the way up to OC from SD to meet with the regional vice president for him to make the final decision

Interview Questions

• What my dream job was and how much money i would want to make doing it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had multiple rounds of interviews (six total). All of them were upbeat and welcoming. Only one of the interviews shared that the position is a sales position.

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cordova, TN).

Interview

The hiring process was very through and complete. I felt at ease and really wanted the position. I knew from the start that this company was screening me well and that only the best candidate would receive the position- I wanted it to be me!

Interview Questions

• Do you like to win or hate to lose?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied on monster, then reached out to an Associate who posted the job listing. I gave him a call and he gave me a call back. We spoke for a little bit but didn't really ask any specifics and did not really explain much about Appleone and what the role entailed. At that time, we set up a time to speak via Skype. He asked me very few questions and was not knowledgeable on the role whatsoever. I asked him questions about the role and he was clearly stumped and had to re-correct himself multiple times. Upon interviewing, he emailed questions to think about, and only one question came up.

Also, he asked for a list of companies I was applying to and a list of references. He contacted my references, thereafter I wasn't given notice that I wasn't the right fit for the position. So beware, they will contact your past employers whether or not you're a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you saved or made your company money in the past?   Answer Question