AppleOne Temp Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Temp Position Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Temp Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

I interviewed at the Campbell office wanting to use the expertise of Apple one to help me land a temp position. I went to apple one because I was wanting to change careers and thought that they would be able to help me do that. I have to say I am very unhappy and unsatisfied with them. The first and only interview that I ever received was the initial interview to get to know me, my skills, and what I was looking for. In the first 2 months I sent my representative many job postings from the apple one job board, however they only sent me a few. There wasn't much communication between my representative and me. After a month or two of no contact, I received an email stating that my representative no longer worked there and that I have a new representative. That was the only email or contact that I received from the new representative. It has been a few months since. I will not recommend them to any of my friends.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Temp Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Temecula, CA).

Interview

The interview process is kind of lengthy. They have you watch a very old video on safety, then talk to you about your resume info. After this and filling out the application again, they say that they will contact you with the next available job, and make you feel like there are a lot of jobs. Later you find out that you will NEVER hear back from them. Kinda made me feel like they are only interviewing people just to fill a quota.

Temp Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Reston, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview went well, and included tests on typing speed an accuracy, data entry, using business software and so on. The interview, including the tests lasted about two hours. One hour for the interview and an additional one hour for the tests.

Interview Questions