AppleOne Temporary Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Temporary Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

After filling out the required paperwork to sign up as a temp, I was interviewed by one of the account recruiters and told that after they had received at least two references, that I would be ready for the temporary roll. However, after supplying the necessary letters, I received no calls whatsoever in over a 3-month period.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppleOne

Temporary Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Glendale, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I schedule an appointment to sign my application as well as speak with an account executive. When I arrived, I was given a stack of papers (releases, agreements, tax forms, etc.) as well as a very basic written test (correct a memo, spot the error in this sentence, comprehension questions) that kept me busy for an hour. After I handed in the paperwork and submitted two forms of ID, I watched a 15 minute safety video and completed short quiz on it. Afterward, I sat down with an account executive who described the temping process, asked what type of work I was open to, and my availability.

Now, I need to complete a couple of tests online (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Typing) and call the office to get my results. I was told work varies per day and to call in at least twice a week from 8-9am.

It took an hour and forty five minutes to finish the interview/intake process.

Interview Questions