Applebee's Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applebee's Bartender Interview Questions

2.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I saw an advertisement on Craigslist about a new Applebee's being built in my city. The hyperlink in the ad directed me to the online application and personality questionnaire. Six days later I was called for an interview for the next day. I went to the interview where two managers and the owner were waiting for me. I was interviewed by the owner for a total of 5-7 minutes then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your bar/serving experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Bronx, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Number 1 first impression is very important to applebees, be yourself look motivated ready to being working that day. After meeting with the 1st manager they send you to an interview with the general manager basically asking the same questions as the 1st interview.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I first got a phone call to set up an interview. The day of the interview I spoke with the general manager and was told that there would be two more interviews before a decision was made. The management team liked me and decided not to do a second and third interview and I was hired. Orientation was short and training was five days.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been in a dispute with a co-worker or guest? and How did I handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

They tried to pick your brain and see how you think in a customer service based industry and what you would do in certain situations. Has to sit down with the manager and tell them your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you saw someone stealing money   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Applebee's (Toms River, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Asked questions about self. Took test about different scenerios. Had two interviews. If you were offered job you were given a tour of the restaurant. Went to an orientation with other employees. Watched videos on restaurant polices every day. Trained for 5 days. During training you were paid minimum wage. Also during training you got to eat for free and try multiple menu items.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applebee's in June 2011.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Come dressed to inpress. 1 on 1 with managers. Have multiple interviews with each manager. The general manager is the last to be interviewed with. Easy and make sure you smile a lot

Interview Questions

• Why Applebees. What are you going to bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Crystal Lake, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. I interviewed first with the bar manager. After that interview was completed I sat down with the store manager. Both were very nice. The questions were pretty straight forward. Nothing really caught me off guard. However, I was not offered a position. Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in the restaurant business?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Lexington, KY) in June 2008.

Interview

I did have a bartending license which is required to hold a bartending job anyway. The interview overall was fine and not too challenging with the questions but know that applebees isn't exactly the go to place to be a flair bartender. The interview went well and i did not feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult bartending experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applebee's in November 2008.

Interview

I applied via an application and went through two interviews and a personality test. After which they did a backround check. They made me aware of a drug test policy if I were to have an accident but there would not be one at the time of interview.