Applebee's Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applebee's Dishwasher Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Elk Grove, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Pretty laid back. He mostly questioned about my availability and how long I was looking to work at Applebee's (for turnover rate purposes). He said that I seemed like a people-person and that he would refer my details to the front of house manager as well.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working with us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I submitted a paper application to Applebee's with a referral from a friend. I placed a follow up call the next day and was asked to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by an assistant manager, mainly about availability and work experience. I had a second interview the next day with the another manager. Questions were generic. Was hired on the spot. It was a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. 10 an hour to start.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Hartford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

Came in, took a test, had a brief easy interview. I was asked very basic questions that I answered well and honestly. I also wore relatively casual attire, but it would probably be better to go ahead and wear at least a polo or button up or something.

Interview Questions

• What does your availability look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Roseville, MI) in July 2009.

Interview

your basic interview for a dishwasher like what experience do you have and what days can you work