Applebee's Applebees Bartender/Neighborhood Expert Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Applebees Bartender/Neighborhood Expert Server

Applebee's Applebees Bartender/Neighborhood Expert Server Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2018

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applebees Bartender/Neighborhood Expert Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Applebee's in January 2015.

Interview

brand new location , immediately greeted and welcomed , filled out a app. went through a great interview and finally was offered the position , quick efficient ,and exact to the point .

Interview Questions

• what are the best two words that would describe me best   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Richardson, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The manager Charlie was very friendly and thorough with getting to know about me and my work ethic and life aspirations as well as explaining the company and its values in depth as well their specific locations and its team. Was very thorough about position duties and salary information as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an elevated level of frustration from a guest   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Wauwatosa, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and after 4 days called in to check on my application status. The manager then set up an interview for me. When I arrived one manager came out, asked me several basic and fun questions about what I would do in certain situations, and then had me take a personality test. After I finished that and they ran it through, another manager came and told me I passed, and then did a second interview with me. He left and then both managers came back together and told me I got the job. They then proceeded to work out my schedule with me.

Interview Questions

• What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?   14 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told me me the base rate and suggested ways that would increase my tips.

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Greenfield, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Very quick. They were desperate. We were kids. It was a sufferering location and turnover was huge. It was quick and easy. I mean it’s an Applebee’s. What else can I say?

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer