Applebee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applebee's Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Decatur, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Monday and I got a callback the same day I applied, and the lady asked can I come in for an interview the next day at 1:30. So I arrived to the interview 15 minutes early, and the lady wasn't friendly at all, and she was rude. The questions were pretty basic.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I saw an advertisement on Craigslist about a new Applebee's being built in my city. The hyperlink in the ad directed me to the online application and personality questionnaire. Six days later I was called for an interview for the next day. I went to the interview where two managers and the owner were waiting for me. I was interviewed by the owner for a total of 5-7 minutes then was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your bar/serving experience?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Southfield, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

First Interview, Very quick and straight to the point. Person doing my interview explained the job I was applying for and was very friendly and easy to talk to. TIP: Be confident and talkative.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant manager, and it was laid back in style. We talked about shared things we had in common for example. Anyway I was offered evenings, which unfortunately does not work for me personally. So I had to turn it down.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Lexington, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very simple. I was called in for an interview the day after I sent in my application and was hardly asked any questions. Instead, the manager just explained the duties of the job and asked if I had any questions.

Host/Hostess Interview

Interview

Very easy, I was asked some basic questions in an in person 1-on-1 interview and had a drug test in the same day. Next day I was called in to start the day after.

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's in June 2016.

Interview

The interview at Applebee's was my first and insanely easy. I showed up 15 minutes early and waited for the manager to finish up with some restaurant duties. When he came to the table I was sitting at, he reviewed some details of my application, made some small talk, asked me a few questions, and told me to come in on the 21st for my first day! There's a number of paperwork that needs to be done prior, but in all, this interview was laid back, simple, and a relaxing experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of the uniform?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huffman, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Applebee's (Huffman, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It took me about four times to actually get interviewed. They would tell me to come and when i got there the manager wasn't even there. Finally one day the general manager called me snd got everything set up.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied & got called 2 days later, simple interview.. on the spot mouth drug test. ask a few questions about myself, he liked that I smiled a lot and had a good attitude. Asked why I loved Applebee's so much, & he doesn't interview anyone in jeans and sneakers

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna work for Applebee's   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in and met with the hiring manager. We sat down and briefly discussed my previous work history. It felt like a conversation really. He asked general interview questions, and we just talked about life.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where there was an upset customer. Explain how you diffused the situation.   Answer Question