Applebee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applebee's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Port Charlotte, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to do go in twice first and second interview. Both interviews were done by different managers. They both ask almost the same questions. I need five more words to complete this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open avalability? How much are you looking to make a week? Where have you worked before? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Simple questions. They make you type 30 words for this review   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (New York, NY).

Interview

20 minute interview with the general manager, we sat down at a table, interview was pretty straight forward. Make sure to inquire about hiring during non-busy times in the restaurant.

Lead Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

It was an easy interview. I told them about me and what I could do. Applebee's told me what they was looking for, and what was expected of me, and also their main hours they were busy. I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Did I know how to handle stressful situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hourly wages

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Kokomo, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day to call to schedule an interview which I did. The first interview was really good I interviewed with the manager and he seemed really nice and laid back and was easy to talk to. Didn't get asked many questions just why I was applying and what my availability was, etc. He then scheduled a 2nd interview with the GM for the next day and that interview was very quick. I had to wait about 20 minutes for the interview to start and once it did it lasted about 3 minutes. The GM was very nice and he asked me the exact same questions the other manager did and said they'd call me the following Monday with their decision. Didn't get a call but got a rejection email the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Process took about a week. Was called in for interview. They were really nice and helpful when it came to everything. Very compliant with my schedule and super nice.

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applebee's in January 2017.

Interview

Really good experience. Waited awhile for the manager to come and talk to me. She was really nice and we ended up talking a lot. Didn't really get asked questions just more about availability and "tell me a little bit about yourself". I got hired right on the spot and I start orientation next week!!

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Jamaica, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and fast, got hired the same day. I applied online and got an email about a interview the next day, I officially started to work at the job 3 days after my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's (Gloucester, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

interview with 3 different managers. GM was last to interview me. First was an assistant manager, and second was another assistant manager. All of them asked similar questions. Just getting to know the interviewee.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked detail questions on my resume. Asked me about my previous experiences, Asked me about how I can improve and contribute to the store. Asked me about what kind of Team member I am, Asked me about what Applebee's can do to improve customer retention rates.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can better improve Applebee?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Danbury, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Meh, they were OK. It was Applebee's what did you expect. I got the job so it was all OK. The employees there were super nice though. And I got a free drink on the house!