Applebee's Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

1.8

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Interview

Quick and insightful. The job was explained in detail and then I was asked a couple of questions about myself. They also asked about my previous work experience. Also I had no questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Applebee's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Applebee's (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Pleasant, quick,everyone I spoke with was nice . All seemed to be enjoying their job and coworkers. Both managers appeared to like what I said and called me back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work with Applebees   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Laid back with not a lot of pressure, questions were simple. As long as you are available a lot and have some sort of previous customer service experience they will most likely hire you.

Server Interview

Interview

Quick ten minute interview process. Asked basic interview questions. Looking for people with an upbeat attitude who can deal well with customers in all kinds of situations. Bring your smile. No previous experience required.

Server Interview

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. I met with three different managers one on one and they asked basic interview questions like why do you want to work here and what was my favorite item on the menu.

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Linden, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was more of a conversation and the managers were very nice. Made the atmosphere comfy. Easy going interview. I was hired on the spot. They asked me if I'd be interested in starting out as a host.

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Midland, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview is a simple call in process. You're given a first interview where the hiring manager gives you simple teamwork questions. If they believe you could be a good employee, they tell you they'll call in the next couple of days for a second interview. On the second interview you receive more in-depth customer service questions. If they decide to move on with you after that they give a quick job description and go over hours, pay, and information of that sort.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Applebee's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, just talking to the hiring manager for a few minutes about experience and availability. Very laid back interview, no pressure and be honest about experience. They will work with your experience level

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Newnan, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Came in for an interview. Was immediately hired after a few questions. Came ready and dressed professionally. I waited a few minutes before manager was ready. (He was a bit busy at the time) I have prior experience which seemed to work in my favor.

Interview Questions

• What would you contribute to the company if hired?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Port Charlotte, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to do go in twice first and second interview. Both interviews were done by different managers. They both ask almost the same questions. I need five more words to complete this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open avalability? How much are you looking to make a week? Where have you worked before? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Simple questions. They make you type 30 words for this review   1 Answer