Applebee's Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.8

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. I met with three different managers one on one and they asked basic interview questions like why do you want to work here and what was my favorite item on the menu.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Linden, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was more of a conversation and the managers were very nice. Made the atmosphere comfy. Easy going interview. I was hired on the spot. They asked me if I'd be interested in starting out as a host.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (New York, NY).

Interview

20 minute interview with the general manager, we sat down at a table, interview was pretty straight forward. Make sure to inquire about hiring during non-busy times in the restaurant.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Process took about a week. Was called in for interview. They were really nice and helpful when it came to everything. Very compliant with my schedule and super nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's (Gloucester, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

interview with 3 different managers. GM was last to interview me. First was an assistant manager, and second was another assistant manager. All of them asked similar questions. Just getting to know the interviewee.

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applebee's (Port Charlotte, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to do go in twice first and second interview. Both interviews were done by different managers. They both ask almost the same questions. I need five more words to complete this.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open avalability? How much are you looking to make a week? Where have you worked before? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Simple questions. They make you type 30 words for this review   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Fairly normal for the restaurant business, first one when good I had work for Applebee's before in another state. So I talked about my experience there. Contest I won. The general manager conducted the second interview. He went over what I should expect and we schedule my first training day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you and your experience with applebees   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

Had first interview was set up for second interview next day and then was told she would talk to the GM and I called back a few days later was told
    They would pass on the app

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and was called the next day for an interview. The interview was really relaxed, asked a few questions about availability and experience. Talked about how the restaurant works. I was hired on the spot, really easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salina, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Salina, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

Went in for 1st interview, was then scheduled for 2nd interview with GM. Went for that interview, I thought it went well. Never heard anything back from anybody there and I even called and couldn't get any follow through from them.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to my team.
      Best quality, worst Quality?
      Experience?   Answer Question