Applebee's Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applebee's Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Applebee's

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Applebee's (Erie, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a straightforward interview. Im not a fan of giving up all the goods on applebees i really want to get through these questions. Working with apples and bees is harder than you would think so give it a try now go on wont you please

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Applebee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applebee's (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy. It only consisted of simple questions regarding the food service industry. The manager was very nice and friendly during the interview. It was very short and I was offered the job on the spot and I accepted it!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applebee's (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You meet with the manager and he asked you general question. As he starred you down to see if you were lying. Everybody else who's being interviewed in very close to you in the restaurant. If you land the interview you either do orientation that day or the next.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Typical restaurant interview it went well was looking for a job while trying to find a permanent placement in my specific career field on my first year out of college

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Coventry, RI) in February 2010.

Interview

Dropped off application, was called the next week and asked to come in and meet with an assistant manager. Spoke with AM for 5 minutes describing my work background, was given a personality test. Was called back for 2nd interview with the GM. GM explained the training procedures and work place policies.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good team member   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a simple apply and wait to be called. I applied in person and the management seemed very nice. Just like any other Applebee's. I also liked that I spoke with the manager straight up instead of just staff like other places that I have applied.

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applebee's in January 2009.

Interview

Posted a resume on monster.com. They contacted me for a group interview. Waited around for approximately 2 weeks. Called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Applebees over all other restaurants?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applebee's (Cape Town (South Africa)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager at one of the main locations and briefly with one of the assistant managers. The interview was about one hour in length. It was a pleasant experience to be interviewed there.