Appletree Answering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appletree Answering Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appletree Answering

Interview

Initially a few phone interviews. Then an in person group interview and a few basic tests were taken.

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appletree Answering (San Juan, PR) in March 2013.

Interview

the process in it self was pretty simple and clean. I submitted and application online and in a couple of weeks I got a call for an interview. the interview was conducted by the office manager in a very relaxed atmosphere and attitude. He asked a couple of questions and talked about the company. About a week later I got an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would I react and what would a do if I get and angry out of control caller?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appletree Answering (San Juan, PR) in January 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both group and both conducted on the same day. You first do the group and if they like you, they ask you to stay. The smaller group of chosen candidates goes through round 2 and they call you if they want you. The questions were conversational and fun.

Interview Questions

• They were all fun and conversational, such as, what cartoon character best describes you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. I had applied for a full time position, but they only had part time and was offered that.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appletree Answering (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring was pretty simple. My friend that works there submitted a employee referral for me. 2 Weeks later I was called into the office for an interview. It turned out to be a group interview, where at the time there were only 2 of us ( I have heard there were more than 10 people in other interviews). Before the face to face interview, we had to take a typing test where all of the keys were blacked out. This took about 10 minutes. We were interviewed by the Assistant Operations Manager of Cincinnati & The site Coach. They asked simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Show how you've implemented our core values in your daily living?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None