Appliance Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appliance Direct

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appliance Direct (Port Orange, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked questions, you tell them about yourself. You have to wait around after being told what time to arrive. They ask about you work history. Nothing out of the ordinary otherwise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Appliance Direct (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I met the store manager first and then the corporate manager. He was very positive and helped me get started in my store after giving me some sales training and training on their computer system. I learned quickly and was on the sales floor selling and earning commissions my first day.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were normal questions a company would ask. I went through the background check and drug test as you would with any decent company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was glad to find a position open at the store near my house and I accepted the offer of pay they gave me.

Anonymous Employee in Union Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appliance Direct (Union Park, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

It took more than 10 phone calls to complete the hiring process. Hiring "Manager" tells everyone that they are destined for management and tells them about unlimited earning potentials.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appliance Direct (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Too long too personal

Interview Questions

• Too much time spent on my goals with company I don't know yet   Answer Question

Negotiation

short