Applied Materials Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Materials Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Applied Materials in July 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a few members of the team. Pretty basic questions about resume and gave a good description of the position. Had a second interview with the manager of the team. More specific behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Materials

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applied Materials (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Fast and painless in the 90's

Negotiation

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Materials (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.

Interview

Expecting questions from basic engineering skills, Engineering change process knowledge, schematic drawing interpretation etc.. In the following days, interview with Engineering director for more of a formal questions and understanding long-term goals. On the third day with HR business partner for policies and standards.

Interview Questions

• Product knowledge, Engineering change process, Commitment to work.   1 Answer