Applied Medical Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Medical Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Applied Medical

2.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical.

Interview

First, I had a Phone interview with recruiter which was really straight forward. After that I was interviewed by a panel of engineers over the phone. They asked questions directly related to my resume and asked me to explain some of the projects that I listed. I didn't get an offer to interview in person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Medical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was offered an interview through a campus career fair. The interview took place in their offices and included a brief tour of the facilities followed by several engineers asking mostly non-technical questions, although that may be in part because I provided several project reports to illustrate my technical expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university portal for the job posting. It took around 2 months to get reply from them. I got a call from them to set up on site interview the same week. I agreed to it.
    At the end of the interview they said they will let me know the result within a week. I did not receive any communication from them for 3 weeks, so I emailed and enquired about my interview status. I did not get any reply from them. So, again after 1 week I called the person who contacted me to schedule interview initially to know about the decision, she said that she would call me back and let me know. I never received call back from them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about one of my academic project. They also asked questions on my work experience. The whole interview revolved around my resume and projects.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Beirut (Lebanon)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my school (international office). Got an interview one month later at the school. Shortlist of 8 out of all applicants was shortly released. 4 out of 8 were finally selected.