Applied Medical Territory Manager-Medical Device Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Medical Territory Manager-Medical Device Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Applied Medical

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Peoria, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

After a referral from a friend, I was given a in-person interview in Peoria. The person from Applied was very professional. This then led to an interview with a zone manager, however, the usual protocol is an interview with a district manager (scheduling issue prevented this step for me). Once again, the zone manager was professional and asked the usual interview-type questions. She gave me plenty of time to think about the questions before I answered which made the process mostly stress free.
Unfortunately, I was not chosen for the position in Peoria. Applied needed someone with med sales experience (I have none). I do think they gave my resume due diligence and made an earnest effort to explore the possibility of hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too off the wall. Basic sales job questions like "can you give me an example of when you set a goal and had a set back then overcame and accomplished goal" "can you think of a time when you needed to find the decision-maker how did you reach that person" (I'm paraphrasing a little- but you get the idea)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Medical

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Washington, DC).

Interview

Long, multiple interviews.
    Meet with local rep
    Meet with District Manager
    Meet with Zone Director
    Potentially Meet with VP

They will require you to present a brag book as well as a 30,60,90 day plan.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why Med Device?
      Walk me through your resume.
      Why should I hire you.
      I dont think you are cut out for this   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Long Beach, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I mainly work with recruiters for my job applications. I have been in the industry for 22 years. Most interviews start with a phone interview then a sit down. A second interview will follow. Sometimes you'll do a field ride and final interview is with upper management.