Applied Medical Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Medical Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Applied Medical

3.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical in April 2017.

Interview

My experience is similar to another's I saw on here. I initially quick applied on linked in, months later got an email from the recruiter asking me to apply to with an essay answer to 2 questions. 4 weeks later, same recruiter asked me to set up an interview time for the next couple of days. When the time came for the 15 minute interview, she didn't call, so I called her 20 minutes after the scheduled time and emailed her asking to set up another time. No answer

Interview Questions

• Describe the most applicable position you've had and the specific tools,procedures etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Medical

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and was contacted by an HR person to turn in additional documents for the interview process. I submitted the documents within the time frame provided (three business days). I didn't hear back for about two weeks. The HR person finally emailed me to set up a phone interview. She gave me several time slots to choose from and I chose the one that was most convenient for me. She emailed later that night at around 8.30pm to tell me that she could not make that time anymore and offered another time. I responded an hour later saying that that would work. I prepared for the phone interview the next day and waited for the call. She did not call. I emailed her half an hour later, called her and left a message. I did not hear back from her. I tried to email again the next and called a few days later, there was still no response from the recruiter. I continued leaving voice messages and even called the company's main number to transfer me to her, still, no call, no email, no response.
    This reflects really badly on the HR staff at Applied Medical. I saw that this happened to another person who was contacted for an interview. I would not like to work there anymore after this incident.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a project that most closely relates to the position for which you applied. Describe in detail your specific role in that project. What specific tools, languages, protocols, regulatory standards, testing methods, types of interfaces and circuits did you use in this project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Long Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with applied medical for their mechanical engineering position. This was the first phone interview that I had done but I felt I prepared pretty well. There were three hiring professionals that interviewed me, human resources, the hiring manager, and one other engineer if I recall correctly. Overall the interview questions were technical questions that were based off my resume rather than personal type questions. A majority of the interview consisted of me explaining, in detail, the projects that I was involved in. With that being said I didn't receive any "problem solving" questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe this project (senior design project )to me in detail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Awkward. They asked questions that didn't flow with the discussion. They really tried too hard to keep an organized list of question and answer. Star questions were used. They were not very happy with I could and couldn't discuss for past jobs.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process you used in order to finish a project.   Answer Question