Applied Medical Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Associate

Applied Medical Operations Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Applied Medical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I underwent two interviews for Applied Medical, one over the phone and one on site as a group panel. Mostly discussed my past experience in addition to standard interview questions in the phone interview. The group panel was made up of 5 people. Really only two of them discussed in depth about my previous internship. The rest of the panel asked standard interview questions that I had already answered in the phone interview. The next 2 weeks, they called my references and then I received an offer via email. Throughout the whole process, no one had really mentioned that the job was a training program, so I was a bit thrown off when I was offered a trainee's salary.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose Industrial Engineering?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Applied Medical?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you had a conflict with a fellow employee and how did you solve this conflict?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Medical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Had two phone screens before being invited in for an on-site interview with a director and 3 managers of various branches. Everyone I met with was cordial and friendly but also very serious about the hiring process. Since it was a panel interview, be prepared for multiple questions in rapid succession.

Interview Questions

• Focused on previous experiences listed on resume and were interested in any difficulties or hardships that were overcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Didn't pass the phone screen were very picky on the answers that they wanted. Make sure you research the the company and the job requirements. One question was referring to their website and I didn't know how to answer it because I just skimed the website.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an in person interview after speaking with the recruiters at a career fair. After the career fair, I went online to apply for the positions I was interested in. HR asked me to fill out a paper application to bring to the interview. The interview was a panel style with 5 interviewers in a conference room. They asked about interest in the company, knowledge of the company's products, future career interests, background, skills, and experiences. The interview was 45-60 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, just be prepared to describe your career goals and experiences, in addition to your knowledge of the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applying online is extremely difficult. The career fair was the first place where I met their reps and recruiters. Was called and they set up an in person interview.

I was interviewed by 4 members. The first two questions were "do you know about our company's products and the position you are applying for?" If you get these wrong then its pretty much downhill from there as there is one person that interview and sways the opinions of the other members.

3 seemed like ok people. Beware of a young girl that was an 'assistant manager'. She was late to the interview but asks the most questions. She asks questions where if you didn't have the right answer, she would respond with "that wasn't what I was really looking for...but ok...". Sways the other interviewers opinions. For a girl that just graduated and is only a year out of college to talk to new grads like they are next to nothing is not professional.

Interview Questions

• Is this a stepping stone job or something you would like to do for the foreseeable future?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Medical in September 2014.

Interview

Referred my current Employee.

Worst interview I have ever had with a company. Asked me three questions and after that decided to end the interview right then and there. Unfriendly, unprofessional, and not at all subtle in letting you know they don't want you. This company has no regards for its candidates.

Operations Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online received a call within an hour to schedule a phone screening. After phone screening there were two panel style in person interviews. Everyone was helpful and friendly throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how I handle myself when managing others.   Answer Question

Salary offer was below industry standard and no room for negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds: Phone briefing, 00:45-1:00 skype interview w/ 3 OA team members (behavioral), and onsite tour and interview with 6 OA team members (almost all behavioral questions and mostly same as the skype interview).
    Medium to Difficult behavioral questions, almost exclusively behavioral questions/experiences. Also “what excel functions do you know”

The Operations Associate is basically a glorified manufacturing supervisor position.
    Employees very vague on responsibilities because they are trying to make the position seem a lot “more” than it really is.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical in November 2017.

Interview

I was greeted promptly by friendly and professional staff. Sat with multiple different departments, so I was able to learn a lot about the company and they were able to learn a lot about me. Timely with responses, knowledgeable about the position and company.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward. Staff was friendly and very easygoing and were interested in understanding my interests so it made the process very comfortable. Be prepared to talk to multiple interviewers and have both phone and in person interview.