Applied Medical Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Medical Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Applied Medical

1 Interview Review

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Medical.

Interview

A recruiter got back to me within one day to have me answer two prescreening questions. Once I sent it she called me to schedule a panel phone interview right away.
During the panel interview one girl read from a script just like she did when she left the voicemail to set the phone call up. This seemed amateurish. The panel interview was the same concept-scripted questions that did not apply to the position I was interested in/location. It almost seemed like they were probing to find out what about the job posting is drawing people to it. The girl that led the interview literally was reading off my resume like it was her first time looking at it. I was also asked about the salary range for the position even though the panel seemed totally bored with the interview with zero acknowledgment or engagement with my answers to their questions. That made no sense. The whole experience was unusual to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Would you need to relocate? (irrelevant question)   1 Answer
  • What about the job title drew you to it?   Answer Question