Applied Medical Interview Questions in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Applied Medical

2.6

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal, consisted of a panel of four interviewers all asking questions intermittently, seemed a little unorganized; no hard questions, just your typical "walk me through your resume" interview; at the end of the interview, they all seemed very happy with my qualifications and expressed their want to hire me, even saying I was the "perfect candidate"; but the following week they decided to no longer go forward with the process, which seemed extremely odd and unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you encountered working in a team dynamic   Answer Question

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a brief phone interview where they asked questions regarding my resume. Was contacted a few days later via email asking me to come in for an in person interview, where they reiterated many of the same questions they asked on the phone. The interview was a panel consisting of three members and lasted about an hour in length.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on that help qualify you for this role?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back about a week later. Scheduled a phone interview which was mostly personal questions. Got a call for an on site interview the next week. On a friday I interviewed with five team members and got a tour of the campus. The questions were both technical and personal but mostly just walked them through my resume. I got a call back with an offer the following monday. Very quick process.

Interview Questions

• If I had an elevator that needed to stop on three separate floors, what tests would you run on them?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Slow, felt like dealing with people who just started there themselves. The questions felt like they were trying to see if I would fit in with the cool kids. I had heard this company has a very clique like atmosphere and if they like you, you are good, but make someone in the family unhappy and your gone in a flash.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was like talking to high school kids   Answer Question

Did not want to go back to high school

No Comment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

slooooooooooooooooooow, Could take months to hear back from them unless you are a family member.

Interview Questions

• How are you with getting along with a diverse group?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interview, background check then offer letter. Four month process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an in person interview after speaking with the recruiters at a career fair. After the career fair, I went online to apply for the positions I was interested in. HR asked me to fill out a paper application to bring to the interview. The interview was a panel style with 5 interviewers in a conference room. They asked about interest in the company, knowledge of the company's products, future career interests, background, skills, and experiences. The interview was 45-60 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, just be prepared to describe your career goals and experiences, in addition to your knowledge of the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applying online is extremely difficult. The career fair was the first place where I met their reps and recruiters. Was called and they set up an in person interview.

I was interviewed by 4 members. The first two questions were "do you know about our company's products and the position you are applying for?" If you get these wrong then its pretty much downhill from there as there is one person that interview and sways the opinions of the other members.

3 seemed like ok people. Beware of a young girl that was an 'assistant manager'. She was late to the interview but asks the most questions. She asks questions where if you didn't have the right answer, she would respond with "that wasn't what I was really looking for...but ok...". Sways the other interviewers opinions. For a girl that just graduated and is only a year out of college to talk to new grads like they are next to nothing is not professional.

Interview Questions

• Is this a stepping stone job or something you would like to do for the foreseeable future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I underwent two interviews for Applied Medical, one over the phone and one on site as a group panel. Mostly discussed my past experience in addition to standard interview questions in the phone interview. The group panel was made up of 5 people. Really only two of them discussed in depth about my previous internship. The rest of the panel asked standard interview questions that I had already answered in the phone interview. The next 2 weeks, they called my references and then I received an offer via email. Throughout the whole process, no one had really mentioned that the job was a training program, so I was a bit thrown off when I was offered a trainee's salary.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose Industrial Engineering?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Applied Medical?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had a conflict with a fellow employee and how did you solve this conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds: Phone briefing, 00:45-1:00 skype interview w/ 3 OA team members (behavioral), and onsite tour and interview with 6 OA team members (almost all behavioral questions and mostly same as the skype interview).
    Medium to Difficult behavioral questions, almost exclusively behavioral questions/experiences. Also “what excel functions do you know”

The Operations Associate is basically a glorified manufacturing supervisor position.
    Employees very vague on responsibilities because they are trying to make the position seem a lot “more” than it really is.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Medical (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

About three weeks after I submitted my application I received an email from my supervisor after my application was reviewed. Because I was out of the state, we set up a time to do an interview via the telephone. At the specified time, I was called and the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with be a member of or leading a team?   Answer Question