Applied Predictive Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Sort:

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies (Washington, DC) in October 2009.

Interview

A lot of brain teasers were used for all three rounds. The final round consisted of numerous management cases, most of them pretty much by the book. (i.e. market sizing questions). Final day was not like a banking superday. The company also made presentations in between interviews to keep give the interviewees a chance to take a break.

Interview Questions

• What is the total number of trash cans in New York City?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies (Arlington, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online through the company website. Initial phone screen with the hiring manager and another phone with the vp of sales. I was brought in after that and met with 5 different people, and also met with a person currently in the role for lunch. It was by far the best experience Ive ever had at an interview. Everyone was extremely professional and nice and I had every single question answered by the time I left.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies.

Interview

Applied on campus. Had on campus interview, didnt get past first round. Interview consisted of about half behavioral half technical questions. Just messed up the technical question that wasn't that hard.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of letters, return all the possible words you could make out of those letters   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

The campus recruiters were extremely helpful and friendly; they seemed to genuinely care about you. The recruiters were available to talk on campus multiple times and were responsive to emails and phone calls to answer questions about the process. The interviewer was not nearly as friendly or helpful and had an abrasive personality.

Interview Questions

• How would you keep track of the minimum value of a stack in O(1) time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit my resume in my university career center. There are two rounds for campus interview. First question is that front-end or back-end, which one is prefer. I choose back-end. And then technic questions. Technic questions takes almost the whole interview. No behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There is a "1+2+3" string input, how can you output the answer? Several following questions are all related to this questions, such as how to test and so on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

Seemed like a great group of people, very smart. Asked my a basic programming question about splitting up numbers. Maybe 1-2 behavioral questions but the majority was based on the programming question.

Interview Questions

• How would you parse a number from a string without using a method like int.Parse()   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview. 45 minutes including some common behavioral questions and one technical question. The technical wasn't hard, no algorithm question, more about data structure and object oriented designed.

It was a pretty relaxing interview. The interviewer's nice and he was just wearing t shirt and jean.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Why APT?
      Technical: How to implement function email push notification of new topic that users are interested in (similar to the one quora has)?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies.

Interview

Applied through college, heard back in a few weeks, got an on-campus interview. It was mostly technical. Talked about my resume for the first half and second half, he game me a programming question and asked me write some functions and explain my answers.

Interview Questions

• Data structure related things   Answer Question
    • Write a function to calculate the total time it takes to get from one node to another in a graph   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process is pretty smooth. I get 4 rounds of interviews and each of which is a technical one. The difficulty of the problems varies. Some of them are just easy class design problem but one of them is a difficult backtracking problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Predictive Technologies.

Interview

Met them at career fair, gave them resume. Had two on campus interviews (both technical), then they invited me to final interview in DC, which involved 4 interviews, dinners/lunches, nice hotel, and several presentations. Super nice people-- an awesome experiences overall. I haven't accepted the offer yet, but probably will. They are an awesome company for sure.