Applied Systems Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Systems (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

The phone interview started out with the women describing the company and an extremely basic version of what the job description was. When it came time for questions I made sure to tell her that I signed a NDA with my current company, so my answers may be limited. After she asked a few questions, she began to ask what was the software and third party clients that I worked with. I told her that this was protected under my NDA and I couldn't speak any further. She then proceeded to just reword the questions and push for what companies I worked along side. The interview went south at this point as I was flustered that she didn't understand that I could brought to court for answering the things she was asking.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the third party software applications that your company uses?   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Systems (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, and a test. I was contacted by a recruiter, Phone screen, submitted documentation and took a test. Then had a 1:1 interview. After the interview I was contacted by the recruiter to discuss salary.

Interview Questions