Applied Systems Systems Operations Technician I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Applied Systems

3.5

Systems Operations Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Applied Systems (University Park, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

The process began online with a skills test. Once brought in, you complete the skills test to verify that you were the original test taker. From there, you will interview with your direct supervisor. It then took around 4 days to hear from HR that they were interested and present an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult objection to overcome as a sales person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Ask for as much as you would like... if it's reasonable, they will accept.

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Systems

Systems Operations Technician I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Systems in June 2011.

Interview

Employee referral during a time where filling the position was mandatory. I had a phone interview, with an online personality/IQ/Skills test. After the phone/online testing I was called for further testing at the building, and a 1:1 interview. After this 1:1 interview I was called 45 minutes later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as your biggest fault or obstacle that could prevent you from doing this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. 26,000 Was the position's pay rate. Make sure you ask for higher pay, or they WILL not give it to you.