Apptricity Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apptricity (Irving, TX).

Interview

The interview process was a long one, admittedly because of me, but it was extremely light-weight and they were obviously not wanting to waste my time or me waste theirs.

I actually received two different offers from them and I turned the first one down ultimately because of benefits. I must have made an impression on them because a few months later they reached out to me again with another, better offer, doing exactly what I wanted to do and getting to report directly to Laura (The VP of development there) and it pretty much sounded like a dream. I accepted and then ended up having to rescind the offer.

I still see myself going back and working at a place like this and while going through glassdoor I noticed this company has some pretty bad reviews that I don't believe are really fair. They are making great strides to make themselves more appealing. They've relocated to a better office, Sonya, the HR director was awesome and was totally comforting when I sent my rejection letter in, and all of the developers that I managed to talk to were smart and seemed culturally awesome.

Maybe in a year or so, if they are still looking I can go crawling back and tug at their ankles because they are going places fast and I can't wait to see where they go!

Interview Questions