Apria Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apria Healthcare Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Once applied online, A recruiter contact you to schedule an interview over the phone. If that process goes well they call you in for an in person interview and also will send you a typing test, math test and computer literacy test. Once completed and passed they in person interview will be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• In your words what is your definition of great customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apria Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Overland Park, KS) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview that lasted about 15 min. Then I received a call back for an onsite interview. Onsite interview was about 20 min. Then I received a call back within 1 week, I accepted the job. I did not do a drug test but they did background check. It is an okay company.

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Plainview, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the manager on Thurs, who set up an interview immediately for Mon. The whole interview lasted about 45 mins. By the end of the next week I got a call for an offer. She asked me about my job experiences, was very thorough in explaining what the company does, what they expect of the their employees, and asked good questions about what I could bring to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

They ask about how much you care about quality and whether you pay attention to detail. They ask a lot of questions to validate how well you would do a job in an environment that should care about their customers, but then they demand you work haphazardly and not care about quality.

Interview Questions

• What is more important; Quality of service, or quantity of services?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Yuma, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

I started by telling a little about myself and some of my past employers and job duties at each job also went over job duties for position being interviewed for and salary

Interview Questions

• how do I work with others and what ways would I benefit working for Apria Healthcare   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Overland Park, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview then actual interview be sure to ask a lot of questions. Benefits aren't elgible for 90days and be ready to have a job with zero managment and promises that are not kept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get a call from the phone recruiter and you can accept or deny.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare in April 2012.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Basic questions...work history,skills, likes and dislikes. Person interviewing worked from script and not much else. Three days later had an in person interview. Led through several rooms filled with a sea of beige cubicles to a confrence room to interview with two people. Basic questions asked both people very nice. One question asked a several times was how would you deal with co workers that are easily offended. I have been interviewed for several CSR jobs never been asked how I would deal with coworkers but with customers.
    Overall people seemed nice and there seems to be overtime potential and basic healthcare provided.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker that would be easily offended   Answer Question