Apria Healthcare Hospital Account Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apria Healthcare Hospital Account Liaison Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

After submitting the resume online, received HR phone call with basic interview questions and review of resume, then in-person interview. Very easy, non-confrontational, simple and straightforward one-on-one interview process with the branch manager and the regional manager. After that, submitted for the background check and then I was hired. Basically, three phases: HR phone call, branch manager interview, then interview with regional manager and while with regional manager I spoke also with a sales representative.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a confrontational time you had with a superior.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apria Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews; one with the branch manager, and the other with the regional vice president. They ask pretty detailed questions. Come prepared with general knowledge of Apria Healthcare as an organization.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Apria Healthcare?   1 Answer

Hospital Account Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apria Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview

First meeting offsite, usual behavioral questions . Second interview, panel interview with various staff members. I have a strong sales background and I studied behavioral questions and answers prior to any interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't exist. Take it or leave it.