Aprimo Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aprimo (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quick. They called me on Monday and we had an initial interview scheduled for latter that day. Thursday I flew down to Indianapolis to interview. The process was quite easy--there was a series of 1-1 interviews with different team members. These interviews were about the same as the phone calls because they were only 30 minutes each. Each team member asked a few questions, some work relevant and some general questions that dont really apply to the particular job.
    In total the process was 8 days--5 days of interviewing and 3 days later an offer. Everyone seemed excited and the process wasn't stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle a job where there is no clear distinction between work and home life(I applied for a remote position).   Answer Question
    • How does your experience in (sport) help you on the job? What do you like about (sport)?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aprimo (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

I was called by the University recruiter for a 1:1 on campus. It went by pretty smoothly, with questions about the company and some technical questions about data structures and algorithms. The second interview was a Red Carpet Interview on-site in Indianapolis. This consisted of 3 separate interviews with Software Engineering managers. It was technical, behavioral and analytical.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other applicants in Computer Science?   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile platform for a sophisticated piece of software? Where would you start?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aprimo (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very formal and organized. There were several phone screen interviews with HR reps, people in the position I was hiring for and the hiring manager. After the phones screens I had face to face interviews. They were very well executed, I learned a lot about the company.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aprimo (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

3 phone interviews of 30 minutes and then an onsite interview

Negotiation