AptarGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AptarGroup (New York, NY).

Interview

Long process that involved various people. Lots of time between interviews. Company looks for additional degrees but the compensation is not appropriate. Low salary compared to the market. Ability to meet bonus is pie in the sky.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Interview

It was a great interview. They also helped me visiting the place. They were very friendly. The staff was amazing. Pretty excited about the results. The interview was in Torrington as well as in the Stratford but I had a great experience among both of them.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview

Employee referral got me interview. Had two phone interviews and then two separate live interview appointments where I met with 5 different individuals within the company. All had separate interview styles and questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview

Very long interview process. Interviewed with several different people and it took longer than normal as the people my supervisor wanted me to interview travel so often and it was hard to get a scheduled time settled with them. I also had to see an industrial psychologist to see if my personality would be a fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• How did I think I could be successful in the position knowing I was coming from outside the industry.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AptarGroup (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Very intense interview process. The experience fast paced and repetitive questioning. Everyone seemed to have the same question to ask you. Interviewers came in 2 by 2 and teamed up to get your personal information. Their answers to your questions were kept very high level, careful to not reveal too much information.

Interview Questions

• What circumstances have come about that makes this position open for me?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AptarGroup in March 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. It is a great company to work for in the industry, so I went through the whole phone screen, HR, facilities tour, etc etc in order to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• This role isn't global while you are currently. Are you overqualified?   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview

Applied online through Monster.com and had lengthy phone interview with manager. First on-site interview with 4 employees and 2nd on-site interview with manager and others. Offer made a week later and very easy to work with during process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated what was needed.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AptarGroup.

Interview

Initially met recruiter at school career fair. Conducted a onsite interview. Invited to plant interview. Interview with 5 different people for roughly 30 minutes and then went on a plant tour. The people doing the interviewing were mostly senior employees. Typical questions, nothing terribly challenging, they were just trying to get a sense of why type of person I was.

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AptarGroup (Crystal Lake, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Completely unresponsive HR. Had phone screen and then in-person interview in Crystal Lake. Interview ran over by 45 minutes but still never heard back. Contacted Aptar three weeks later, they said they were still looking at internal and external candidates and it would be another week. Never heard anything after that despite an e-mail ping.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AptarGroup (Stratford, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Took toolong to see key people,
     They were ot sure what they werelooking for. I had the impression they were looking for more than they needed. Place was out of the way. At theend I was not interested