Aptean Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aptean Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly typical of a medium-sized tech company. Open positions are posted on their site. A phone interview / pre-screening is done first. If that is successful, applicants take those online tests and assessments. Aptean is owned by Vista Equity and Vista is heavily into process and following a script for virtually everything they do. This includes performing your duties if you are hired. In-person interviews are held for those who pass the intelligence tests. Decisions happen fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aptean

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

First step was a long test. Once the test was completed, depending on your score you were either immediately disqualified or you move forward. After a series of a few phone interviews with various levels of HR staff to deem me passable, I was sent to a proctored exam to assure that I was indeed the person taking the test. After passing that test I was immediately sent to Atlanta to interview with a panel of Manager/VP who interviewed us (a group of maybe 6) with a little more interest in our philosophical and methodological views on sales. I was contacted a few days late with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The most unusual part was the emphasis on the test. A high enough test score could make up for a lot of experience and vice versa. Take the test seriously, because it the only thing that stands between you and the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, contract was offered 'take or leave.'

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I took the 2 hour online assessment (IQ and personality test). I heard back a couple of days later that I'd passed the test and Aptean would like to conduct a phone interview. I had the "phone interview" which was conducted by a women who seemed like she hadn't ever done a phone interview. She summed up the converstion by saying that I had the experience that they were looking for but I might have too much experience. Two days later I got the "thanks but no thanks". I wouldn't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any real questions. The only thing that I did was walk the interviewer through my resume.   Answer Question