Aptean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.9

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Lengthy and a waste of time. Had to take a 30 minute aptitude test and 30 minute personality assessment test. I was told they would send me a link and they were wanting someone in immediately. Waited 2 weeks for the link to come through. They had a sample aptitude test and it seemed tricky so I studied a good bit before taking it. Was extremely busy at my current job so it was a few days after getting the link before I could take it, but they kept pressing for me to take it immediately. That in itself kind of turned me off. Took 2 weeks to get the link now you want a response in 1 day? After 'passing' both and progressing to the next level, I am told they want me to take the aptitude test again, this time in front of a camera (I guess to ensure I didn't cheat?). I am told all applicants have to take it twice. At which point I said, 'see ya'. I don't need to work somewhere that does things the dumbest way possible. If you wanted me in front of a webcam, you should've asked from the get go, and to be perfectly honest if you want to test my aptitude, bring me in and ask me technical questions.

Principal Trainer, Sales Enablement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptean (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then received email invitation to take personality and IQ test. Once passed, you interview with the internal recruiter who gathers info for the hiring manager.

I normally don't do upfront testing or provide upfront numbers on salary, but it seemed like a great fit. However, even though I had the same years of experience called for, the hiring manager passed on me as " too senior." Pretty sure that means "too expensive," but that's why I was transparent with the recruiter. So, it was a willful wasting of my time--I should have known better. Bad process=bad results.

Interview Questions

Aptean Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Sr Global Recruiting Manager

Aptean is dedicated to creating a positive candidate experience and we apologize that your experience was less than ideal. In our hiring process, recruiters try to have a conversation about... More

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptean (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn who told me they thought I was the perfect candidate. They asked me to take online personality assessments. The instructions were not clear and the asssessments are more IQ based rather than personality. After taking the tests I had not heard anything for a week so I reached out to the recruiter and she said, "Oh I'll ask the hiring manag r about you today and get back to you." A week later I received a generic rejection email. I started reading reviews on this company and this seems to be the standard of care for treating candidates.

Interview Questions

• General questions during a phone interview with the company's recruiter. it was basically a review of my resume. I asked more questions about the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. Standard STAR questions. The hiring manager was nice but seemed very busy. Quick and simple. I felt like I didn't get a full grasp of the position and company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

sent links to an aptitude tests once you have passed those you are given a phone interview, the interview went well and she said she would be in contact Monday for further steps. Only to fast forward two months later I randomly got an email saying I had not been selected and no contact between then

IT Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a few days later requesting that I do an online IQ assessment. After I passed that I had two phone interviews. I was then asked to come to the office to do an interview in person.

The only negative aspect about this process was that they never contacted me again after the interview took place. I wish they would've emailed me saying no instead of leaving me clueless of the situation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was invited in for a face to face interview. I spoke with the manager as well as team member. Ultimately i did not receive the job, and everything up until that point was great communication wise, however i did have to reach out to them to find out i did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the knowledge i had coming out of college and how good i was at learning new tasks.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I had to take the wonderlict test at home to get approved for the interview. After passing the test I came in for an in person interview. Upon arriving for the interview I was put into a room to take the test again in person. They wanted to see if I had cheated at home. After passing for the second time, I was brought in to meet with the person I was interviewing with.

Software Sales, Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. He was very confused about my sales qualifications and kept trying to push me in for an interview for supply chain management, which I had no experience. The recruiter even sent me a Wonderlict assessment test, which I passed. I was next informed that I would be meeting with the hiring manager for an interview. The hiring manager changed the meeting date and times several times before finally settling on an 8 am phone interview. The hiring manager seemed impressed with my sales skills, but noticed that I had no supply chain management experience, which I tried to tell the recruiter! The hiring manager excused himself and said that he wanted to talk to other candidates who had supply chain management experience! I don't think anyone there is intelligent enough to read resumes and it appears that the recruiters push people in front of hiring managers probably to get paid some kind of internal fee whether an applicant is hired or not at Aptean. Total waste of my time and would never entertain another invitation to interview at this company. They appear to be idiots.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have supply chain management sales experience even though you made it through three separate phone screen interviews by Aptean recruiters.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Met most of the team and had a phone interview with the CEO. The interview process also included an intelligence test that was completed at home and then again at the office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions about employee engagement.   1 Answer