Aptean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aptean Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.9

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Sent links for testing - Wonderlick personality and aptitude. I was so qualified for the announced openning that I thought the testing was more a formality and didn't take it very serious. It was mostly testing on identifying obscure patterns. A week later, i get a rejection email, not even interview. This company seems very narrow minded in its process. I'm not sure how identifying a pattern highlights the necesary niche financial skills needed for the position. Weeks later I see they have reposted the same position. I guess no one in my field excels at Wonderlick.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked until you pass their testing. it is the single most important factor in their process   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. Standard STAR questions. The hiring manager was nice but seemed very busy. Quick and simple. I felt like I didn't get a full grasp of the position and company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

sent links to an aptitude tests once you have passed those you are given a phone interview, the interview went well and she said she would be in contact Monday for further steps. Only to fast forward two months later I randomly got an email saying I had not been selected and no contact between then

IT Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a few days later requesting that I do an online IQ assessment. After I passed that I had two phone interviews. I was then asked to come to the office to do an interview in person.

The only negative aspect about this process was that they never contacted me again after the interview took place. I wish they would've emailed me saying no instead of leaving me clueless of the situation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I had to take the wonderlict test at home to get approved for the interview. After passing the test I came in for an in person interview. Upon arriving for the interview I was put into a room to take the test again in person. They wanted to see if I had cheated at home. After passing for the second time, I was brought in to meet with the person I was interviewing with.

Software Sales, Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. He was very confused about my sales qualifications and kept trying to push me in for an interview for supply chain management, which I had no experience. The recruiter even sent me a Wonderlict assessment test, which I passed. I was next informed that I would be meeting with the hiring manager for an interview. The hiring manager changed the meeting date and times several times before finally settling on an 8 am phone interview. The hiring manager seemed impressed with my sales skills, but noticed that I had no supply chain management experience, which I tried to tell the recruiter! The hiring manager excused himself and said that he wanted to talk to other candidates who had supply chain management experience! I don't think anyone there is intelligent enough to read resumes and it appears that the recruiters push people in front of hiring managers probably to get paid some kind of internal fee whether an applicant is hired or not at Aptean. Total waste of my time and would never entertain another invitation to interview at this company. They appear to be idiots.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have supply chain management sales experience even though you made it through three separate phone screen interviews by Aptean recruiters.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Met most of the team and had a phone interview with the CEO. The interview process also included an intelligence test that was completed at home and then again at the office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions about employee engagement.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aptean (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

when through HR in atlanta had a phone interview, then a interview in indianapolis the interview went very smooth. I just met with one person but I had to take an 2 test. They gave me practice questions for the sql test. All of them were on the test.

Customer Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I applied for a position posted on their website by submitting a resume and cover letter. I initially received an auto-response email telling me they'd get back with me if they reviewed everything and were interested. Three days later, I received an invitation to take a personality and aptitude test for which I wouldn't be able to see the results. After reading the interview reviews and the company reviews on Glassdoor, I declined the test because I felt like the time would be better spent applying for a position elsewhere. Business in general and marketing in particular are about people, and after seeing the resume and cover letter, they should have known if they were willing to engage in a very brief phone conversation or not. My feeling is that they weren't, or they would have done that instead of bouncing me over to the test.

Interview Questions

• Asking me to take a test without sending a personal email or phoning me first.   Answer Question

EMarketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Passed 2 hour at home evaluation, which was intense. Contacted by multiple recruiters within the company. Spoke with hiring manager, eventually, who was impossible to understand because of his accent. Interview questions were vague and I was told all about what he does. Conversation finally drifted off and nothing came of the job.