Aptean Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Sent links for testing - Wonderlick personality and aptitude. I was so qualified for the announced openning that I thought the testing was more a formality and didn't take it very serious. It was mostly testing on identifying obscure patterns. A week later, i get a rejection email, not even interview. This company seems very narrow minded in its process. I'm not sure how identifying a pattern highlights the necesary niche financial skills needed for the position. Weeks later I see they have reposted the same position. I guess no one in my field excels at Wonderlick.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked until you pass their testing. it is the single most important factor in their process   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptean (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn who told me they thought I was the perfect candidate. They asked me to take online personality assessments. The instructions were not clear and the asssessments are more IQ based rather than personality. After taking the tests I had not heard anything for a week so I reached out to the recruiter and she said, "Oh I'll ask the hiring manag r about you today and get back to you." A week later I received a generic rejection email. I started reading reviews on this company and this seems to be the standard of care for treating candidates.

Interview Questions

• General questions during a phone interview with the company's recruiter. it was basically a review of my resume. I asked more questions about the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. Standard STAR questions. The hiring manager was nice but seemed very busy. Quick and simple. I felt like I didn't get a full grasp of the position and company.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Aptitude test followed with Technical/Manager round. Initial aptitude test will test your reasoning and grammar skill. Technical was good followed with another technical/Manager round. Overall it was a Good Experience and got offer in a week.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

sent links to an aptitude tests once you have passed those you are given a phone interview, the interview went well and she said she would be in contact Monday for further steps. Only to fast forward two months later I randomly got an email saying I had not been selected and no contact between then

IT Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a few days later requesting that I do an online IQ assessment. After I passed that I had two phone interviews. I was then asked to come to the office to do an interview in person.

The only negative aspect about this process was that they never contacted me again after the interview took place. I wish they would've emailed me saying no instead of leaving me clueless of the situation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aptean (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was invited in for a face to face interview. I spoke with the manager as well as team member. Ultimately i did not receive the job, and everything up until that point was great communication wise, however i did have to reach out to them to find out i did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the knowledge i had coming out of college and how good i was at learning new tasks.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aptean.

Interview

I had to take the wonderlict test at home to get approved for the interview. After passing the test I came in for an in person interview. Upon arriving for the interview I was put into a room to take the test again in person. They wanted to see if I had cheated at home. After passing for the second time, I was brought in to meet with the person I was interviewing with.

Software Sales, Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn. He was very confused about my sales qualifications and kept trying to push me in for an interview for supply chain management, which I had no experience. The recruiter even sent me a Wonderlict assessment test, which I passed. I was next informed that I would be meeting with the hiring manager for an interview. The hiring manager changed the meeting date and times several times before finally settling on an 8 am phone interview. The hiring manager seemed impressed with my sales skills, but noticed that I had no supply chain management experience, which I tried to tell the recruiter! The hiring manager excused himself and said that he wanted to talk to other candidates who had supply chain management experience! I don't think anyone there is intelligent enough to read resumes and it appears that the recruiters push people in front of hiring managers probably to get paid some kind of internal fee whether an applicant is hired or not at Aptean. Total waste of my time and would never entertain another invitation to interview at this company. They appear to be idiots.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have supply chain management sales experience even though you made it through three separate phone screen interviews by Aptean recruiters.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aptean (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Met most of the team and had a phone interview with the CEO. The interview process also included an intelligence test that was completed at home and then again at the office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions about employee engagement.   1 Answer