Aptify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aptify

3.1

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (McLean, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved and on the phone interview and an in person interview; which included a short examination. They were flexible with the time and day of the interview. The examination was pretty standard but did not seem to directly reflect the tasks of the job description. Otherwise the questions were pretty standard.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aptify (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a three part interview. Step one was very basic and with an HR representative. Step two was a technical interview where they asked me general coding questions with a focus on Object Oriented concepts, relational databases and SQL, and web programming and .NET. Step three was with senior management to determine if my personality and work style would be a good fit with the company's values.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (Tysons, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first screened by Culture and People. After that, a Technical Lead asked me an array of technical questions of increasing difficulty. I was then asked for opinions on various types of software processes, techniques, tools, platforms. Once brought into an in-person interview, I was very surprised at the extent to which my bosses were straight forward and honest with me about every question I had.

Interview Questions

• What, if anything, would be an impediment to you accepting an offer from Aptify?
      What would your current bosses say you need improvement on?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aptify.

Interview

extensive and painful......3 person interview. Extensive reference checking. Lots of pressure to accept less salary. No stock options or company ownership position came with the offer. A lot of contention between founder and members of the senior management staff.

Interview Questions

• can you grow revenue by 20% each year?   1 Answer

Negotiation

painful----cheat owner

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aptify (New York, NY).

Interview

jaw dropping experience I had in the interview process.

May I take a liberty to ask whether the interview was actually intended to hire resources or just to pass your and candidate's time.

Interview Questions

• All Mathematical Reasoning question for .Net Developer. don't why this type of question he ask. maybe they are planning to develop OS.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptify (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for experience 1-4 years. There were four rounds in total.
    1: Technical aptitude - There were 20 technical questions in this round. 20 minutes given to solve those questions. My Interview was for asp.net, JQuery, JavaScript, so all questions were related to those technologies.
    2: Project Manager - It was just a normal discussion about myself, career goals, things that I worked upon etc.
    3: Technical Interview - It took 25 - 30 minutes to complete the interview. He asked me questions about basic concepts in OOPS, .Net framework, JQuery, SQL, JavaScript etc. He also told me answers when I didn't answer or answered incorrectly.
    4. HR Interview - It was normal discussion about myself, experience, salary etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Two to three Days Process. 1 Written Round. One Technical Interview. One Managerial Round and one briefing by the Director. HR confirms on the spot about the selection and we get the offer letter withing two to three days. Process is very nice. May be cumbersome some times.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aptify (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

There were 5 rounds first Aptitude, 1 Personal Interview, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR.
    I opt for manual as well as automation testing, so they asked me mostly manual testing related questions and less on automation. As well as Java and SQL query related questions were asked. I cracked all the rounds except last one. All interviewers were very good except the manager because that person rejected me on the basis of 1 spelling mistake in my resume. So that was a really bad experience for me because the manager was saying that there is no second chance to correct your mistakes. And that was a very bad thing about it that if there is no second chance then why would testing field even exist?

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

1)First round was written test which had 20 mcqs included logical,quant,English & programming questions.
    2)Second round was GD,they asked 3 questions which had to discuss with team.
    3)Third round was technical ,a bit easy but for long time it had.
    4)Fourth round was analytical,puzzle and technical again.
    5)Fifth was HR discussion and
    6)last was managerial discussion.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the things that you have written in your resume.In my case it was C#,Data structure,oops,core java & puzzles .Puzzles are important here.   1 Answer
    • Puzzles   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aptify.

Interview

1. Aptitude was on Quant and some Java questions
    2. GD: topics were simple
    3. Interview round 1: Basic OOPs concepts, Java, DBMS, ask about real-life applications on data structures
    4. Interview round 2: Advance Java topics, your BE project
    5.HR round
    6.Director interview

you need to be confident and promising throughout the process