Aquakleen Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aquakleen Products

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquakleen Products (Costa Mesa, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online which took me less than 30 minutes to complete and I received a call for an interview just 3 days later.

I was offered a job at the end of the interview and was able to complete all of the paperwork and my online employee profile set up before I left, which took about another hour. I couldn’t be happier with how smooth and straightforward the process was. I have begun my online training sessions to learn more details about Aquakleen products and I will be starting my first shift next week.

Interview Questions

• I had been a stay-at-home mom for the last 6 years and was finally ready to get back on the job market. My husband had just purchased a new water refinement system for the whole house using Aquakleen products. The technician who came and installed the water system was very kind and friendly and we got to talking about his job and how much he loved it and really stood behind the Aquakleen products he works with. He told me that they were currently hiring in the sales department and that I should apply. After having my Aquakleen products for a few weeks and loving them, I decided to apply for a job in their sales department because it’s a product I really believe in and thought I would have no problem selling at all.
      I had the interview by the end of that week on a Friday. The interview started right on time and lasted 45 minutes. It was a laid-back interview with a manager from the sales department. We talked about the company and the different Aquakleen products available. The interviewer was professional and very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions.

I was asked basic education and experience history questions. Nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary for a sales job.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aquakleen Products (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a smooth process. The hiring manager was always very helpful. The whole process took one week. They value both hard and soft skills I finally accepted an offer from another company but I'm overall happy with this company's interview process and culture.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      What is your greatest strength?
      What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question