Aquent Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aquent Account Director Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquent in December 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by a recruiter from Aquent on LinkedIn. Had a brief phone conversation, was told about the position and the company. After the conversation, I had to highlight my past sales experience and send my resume in to see if the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. The hiring manager liked my background so we had a 30 minute phone interview a few days after I spoke with the recruiter. I was asked to come in for a formal in person interview. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and an agent that I would be working with. After the interview, they asked me to come back in to do a sales presentation 2 weeks later. I went in and did the presentation for the hiring manager and two agents. I was moved onto the next step, which was a phone conversation with the SVP. The day after, I was told by the recruiter I would be receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an acceptable offer and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Aquent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Experienced a fast paced hiring process; meet with hiring director, team members, VP and SVP. Interviewing process involved face to face meetings, Skype chats, and phone interviews. Had to complete a detailed soft copy and create an account strategy presentation.

Interview Questions

• Seemed to be very concerned with hitting daily and weekly metrics. Be prepared to talk about specific points in your career where you made a financial impact.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

1. Phone screen with recruiter
    2. Phone screen or in person interview with hiring manager
    3. Prepare and present account strategy based on scenario provided
    4. Meet team for fit

For me, all of my interviews were conducted over video conference.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Pretty touch. Had five interviews and had to do an Account Strategy plan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good. Accepted what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aquent (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process made a lot of sense. Initial interview was fairly extensive and by phone with direct manager. The second level interview was in person and via Skype with peers in the local office as well as peers in other regional offices. During the same visit to the local office a Skype interview was performed with direct manager. Final interview was a phone interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• The sales presentation on Powerpoint was time extensive and required a lot of work and thought.   Answer Question