Aramark Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, very resourceful and very very detailed about everything included in the job offering. No questions were left because everything was laid out in front of you. The training is amazing that they offer. There is no throw you to the wolves cold calling experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was a referred by an existing employee. Went really well. Sat down with the sales manager and the regional manager at the same time. They both had a good sense of humor, which I thought was the engaging part. There were some tough questions, but I did well enough to get a verbal offer right after the interview. The only negative about the experience was that the whole process took a long time. So you need to be patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time which shows you're a competitive person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX).

Interview

Conducted first interview. Was very cordial, informative and candid. Really got the impression that the Market Center was moving in a different and positive direction. Very positive and team focused attitude here! Second interview was more of the same, and by the time it was over, I felt like the job was mine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set, commission structure is very attractive, car allowance and gas card, as well as a laptop and cell phone (iPhone 5S).

Anonymous Employee in Cudahy, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cudahy, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with corporate HR, then onsite interview with Sales Manager & District Sales Manager. Third interview is with General Manager (usually lunch with the GM), then ride day with driver. Job offer is made directly from Sales Manager. Training is excellent.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your activity at a high rate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick negotiations. They have a set base pay and easy to understand commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Started on the right note but felt more like a child when it was all done and said. Overall the questions were contrived and was more for a rookie than a seasoned sales person. I'd recommend to stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• What does the term grit mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, The recruiter called me and did an interview, then called me back to coach for upcomming interview with direct boss and his boss. phone interview with regional sales manager, face to face with Tampa sales manger. got offer before I made it home, went back for paperwork for drug/backgr

Interview Questions

• They want to hear that you don't care how far you have to drive, how long you have to work. Make sure you say "hunter" a few times.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Greenville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Was immediately called for an interview after submitting my resume. Did an on-campus interview the following week. Interviewer was very friendly and personable...I felt very at ease throughout the entire thing. She explained that I would be called for a second interview after the HR team discussed my answers from the first interview and looked over my resume again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Received call from recruiter, attended interview. Very informative. Did 2nd interview. Sales Manager very positive and encouraging. Interview with Regional Manager very encouraging. Would recommend being relaxed and able to express goals.

Negotiation

No negotiating. Base salary, commission, Laptop, cell phone, gas card, car allowance

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Went through several interviews before I was hired. 1st interview was with the Sales manager. If you are "approved" in your first interview, you will then be asked to come back and meet the market center's General Manager. After that interview you will then do a ride along with one of the other account executives to help you get a taste for what the job is like. If you decide that you like what you see, you will then interview with the Director of Sales (if the DOS is in town you will have a face to face interview, if not then just over the phone).

***Interview tip*** The whole point of the interview with the DOS is to show that you are able to close the deal. This is done by closing the DOS in your interview and asking for the job, explaining why you are the right pick, asking what your next steps should be etc, whatever you feel most comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find anything terribly difficult. This is an entry level sales position. They are looking for sales closers so be ready to show/explain how you are a closer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase at all. They have a set salary and will not pay you anything outside of what is already set in place.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

First phone interview. Then in person interview. Decisions are made quick to higher.

Negotiation

No negotiations needed