Aramark Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark in July 2017.

Interview

Initial Recruiter Phone called a few days after submittal. Then a second interview with direct report manager. The final interview was with the direct manager and then the Area VP of Sales. The process was very lengthy 5-6 weeks but that is becoming the norm. Conversational just as a proper sales process should be!

Interview Questions

• If you prepare you will have no issues. If you try to fake it to make it you won't cut the mustard.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I applied online and a guy from talent acquisition contacted me for a phone interview on a Friday. He told me that I should hear from the sales manager covering Virginia the following Monday and if I did not I should contact him. The manager did call while i was not able to answer the phone and let a message to contact her. I did for the next 2 days with no answer. On the third say, I found the email addresses for her and the acquisition guy at corporate to say that I never did get the chance for the second interview with the manager and I was not getting any replies. After hearing nothing from this, I called the acquisition manager who acted like he didn't know me and didn't want to talk to me, He tells me the manager had chosen someone and never explained why i was referred if there was plainly no intention to even return my calls much less give the promised interview. A full week after the first contact, I got an email from the manager apologizing for blowing me off and telling me the job was filled. I am not sure I was ever truly being considered. I have no doubt that I was used as an EEOC token for the HR process.

UPDATE: 3 weeks after being told the job was filled, I discovered the same exact position posted on the company website. I applied again to see what will happen.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, very resourceful and very very detailed about everything included in the job offering. No questions were left because everything was laid out in front of you. The training is amazing that they offer. There is no throw you to the wolves cold calling experience.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was a referred by an existing employee. Went really well. Sat down with the sales manager and the regional manager at the same time. They both had a good sense of humor, which I thought was the engaging part. There were some tough questions, but I did well enough to get a verbal offer right after the interview. The only negative about the experience was that the whole process took a long time. So you need to be patient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time which shows you're a competitive person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX).

Interview

Conducted first interview. Was very cordial, informative and candid. Really got the impression that the Market Center was moving in a different and positive direction. Very positive and team focused attitude here! Second interview was more of the same, and by the time it was over, I felt like the job was mine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set, commission structure is very attractive, car allowance and gas card, as well as a laptop and cell phone (iPhone 5S).

Anonymous Employee in Cudahy, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cudahy, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with corporate HR, then onsite interview with Sales Manager & District Sales Manager. Third interview is with General Manager (usually lunch with the GM), then ride day with driver. Job offer is made directly from Sales Manager. Training is excellent.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your activity at a high rate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick negotiations. They have a set base pay and easy to understand commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Started on the right note but felt more like a child when it was all done and said. Overall the questions were contrived and was more for a rookie than a seasoned sales person. I'd recommend to stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• What does the term grit mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, The recruiter called me and did an interview, then called me back to coach for upcomming interview with direct boss and his boss. phone interview with regional sales manager, face to face with Tampa sales manger. got offer before I made it home, went back for paperwork for drug/backgr

Interview Questions

• They want to hear that you don't care how far you have to drive, how long you have to work. Make sure you say "hunter" a few times.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Greenville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Was immediately called for an interview after submitting my resume. Did an on-campus interview the following week. Interviewer was very friendly and personable...I felt very at ease throughout the entire thing. She explained that I would be called for a second interview after the HR team discussed my answers from the first interview and looked over my resume again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Received call from recruiter, attended interview. Very informative. Did 2nd interview. Sales Manager very positive and encouraging. Interview with Regional Manager very encouraging. Would recommend being relaxed and able to express goals.

Negotiation

No negotiating. Base salary, commission, Laptop, cell phone, gas card, car allowance