Aramark Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

First did an interview with the controller and they next couple of days I had a interview with the district controller. The overall interview seemed easy they just told me what I will be doing most of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Nashville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in Philadelphia for a phone interview, who then set up an on-site interview. The phone interview was easy; I was asked pretty basic questions and what I thought was essential for an accounting clerk. The on site interview was also easy; it was with a recruiter rather than the hiring manager. She asked very basic questions and seemed to just want to get a feel for who I was. I received the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What skills are essential for an accounting clerk?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Nashville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. They contacted me and did a phone interview. They called me back the next day and scheduled an in person interview. About a week later they called and made the offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were easy...They asked about my education/work background, my experience with accounting, and computer efficiency. The interview was quick and easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $12 an hour, I asked for $15 an hour, they called back and said the most they could do was $13.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Filled out application online and was contacted the next day. Was asked a few standard questions via the phone. I then interviewed one on one about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was satisfied withe offer, so no negotiation was needed.