Aramark Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Urbana, IL).

Interview

The interviewer gave me a lengthy review of her own stellar career within the company. She also warned me that she doesn't get along with a lot of her employees and that she has had to fire the last two people who held the position that I applied for. In an interview that lasted over an hour, she only asked me one question. The rest of the time was spent talking about herself, the kinds of people she can get along with, and a detailed itinerary of what she expected from someone in the position (broken down into 15 minute increments of an average day).

Interview Questions

• She explained that the job would be difficult, with many volatile coworkers. She asked me to talk about a job I had where I had to work with a lot of difficult people.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Interview was at a University. Was easy going, not very hard. I had experience in that position so I assume it wasn't too bad because of that. They got back to me about one weeks after I interviewed for the job. The orientation and getting on board took a little while. All in all not a bad interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience with reconciling.
      What are 5 weaknesses and 5 strengths.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Knoxville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. The interviewee really just wants to know how you answer each question and if they feel you'll be able to handle the work for Aramark.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you failed at something and how did you go about fixing your mistake?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Plano, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

one to two interview process. personality test and questions about experience. Background and drug test. 4 day orientation

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Went through a temp-agency for a position open in their Higher Education / Legal Department. Interviewed with two people: (1) Associate General Counsel who does Contract Administration and (2) Vice President and Associate General Counsel. Simple review of resume and a few related questions. I was overqualified, and they let me know that during the interview. It worked out in the end, I needed a position ASAP, and they needed to fill one quicker (received an offer the next morning)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Went through temp agency - no negotiations