Aramark Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in June 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. One Phone Interview with the Director. Then an interview with the Manager. Then a interview with the Manager and Director. They verbally offered me the position but I had to wait for letter in the mail from Corporate with the salary. There was no room for salary negotiation and the direct management didn't have say in the salary either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were faced with something difficult. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in April 2013.

Interview

Their managers are always leaving so spots open up throughout the year. Your current location manager must contact them in favor of you to get an interview set up. It took me a month to get any notification that they are considering an interview date and that's with me badgering my manager to continually ask them for it.

Negotiation

They asked how much you want to be paid and went with the lowest number you give them. This decision is made regardless of the stress level and prior knowledge of your hired position. Prepared to be paid the same as a location whose manager does far less than you.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Lexington, KY) in February 2008.

Interview

Interview with a hiring manager first, usually a food service director who utilizes a set of questions dictated from the HR department. A lot of the usual questions which are geared towards determining your honesty, teamwork, work ethic, and familiarity with the position.

Interview Questions

• They are mostly "put you in a given real work situation" and see how you would respond type of question. I did not find any of them difficult or unexpected with the amount of experience I have in the industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark in March 2013.

Interview

It was very a very informal interview. It was a one on one interview with my direct manager. Then I had a conversation with the HR manager of the location. After that I was made an offer, then had to get a background and drug test.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

met the company at a campus recruiting fair. had a very straight up interview that would expect from campus recruiting