Aramark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

1.8

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I had submitted online my application. It had taken about 3 weeks for them to get back to me they had sent me an email about how I am a candidate. I then had to send an email on my hours/ availability. I then set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Didn't really have a interview just went over the basics about the work . Came in to sign papers . Ask about being overnight . Asks you are you avalible to work the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very Pleasant, Quick & Got Right To The Point.. Smiling Faces .. Very Imformational , Broke Down Everything i Would Be Doing.. Gave Me Booklets About The Rules We Went Over The Guidelines Of The Job

Interview Questions

• Am I Good With People, Do I Mind Loud Nosies, Will I Always Be Available   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Face to face interview, the hiring manager was so cool and had some basic questions for me.Face to face interview, the hiring manager was so cool and had some basic questions for me.

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Shakopee, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with a Human Resource person and the director (manager) of the food service. They asked me to tell about myself and my work experience. They asked the usual interview questions regarding customer service, cashiering, days and hours available. I left feeling good about the interview. This was on a Friday and they called me on Monday offering the job (which I accepted).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you gave great customer service in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Lowell, MA).

Interview

I was a very simple, informal and extremely fast interview. No overly memorable questions were asked. They were pretty desperate for help so they interviewed me very quickly and I received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience, availability.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Filled out paper application on-site, they also have held open interviews (fill out application on site, interviewed by HR and/or supervisor that day). Interviews are quick, usually only 15 minutes.They hire often and process is usually very quick, background checks can take a few days to come back though. Locations are usually very busy and require full staffing.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, not difficult at all. Basic behavioral questions (about 4 or 5). Talked about hiring process. Pretty brief. Asked why I chose this job and what related experience I have.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR person actually scheduled me one day, but told me the day after, so that was a bit of a mess to sort out. Completely generic questions. "What's a moment you're proud of," "what's a time you failed and how did you get over it," things like that. She was never really there after that when I had to fill out papers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Im serious, nothing about this was different then any other job.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I applied online and then had a brief phone interview. The in person interview consisted of five behavioral interview questions that were all pretty basic. Easy process as a whole. The process took about two weeks. Its a good job for college students. They are pretty flexible with your work schedule.