Aramark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

1.8

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied and got a call back a day later. Long wait at interview. Everyone was real friendly and chatty. You could have a conversation with people. The interviewer was really nice and asked basic questions that you'll get at most interviews. Opportunity to ask questions at end. Got call back next working day about job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in University, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (University, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

Co-worker at other job told me Aramark Ole Miss Dining was hiring in her location, The Marketplace At The Residential College. At her suggestion, I called the Manager. He called gave me an interview date/time and I met with him in person.

Anonymous Employee in Travis AFB, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Travis AFB, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I got called 2 weeks after applying through indeed. Had to go in for 3 different interviews. Being an air force base. First time took me an hour just to go in, which made me late for my interview. Didn't officially start until 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, not difficult at all. Basic behavioral questions (about 4 or 5). Talked about hiring process. Pretty brief. Asked why I chose this job and what related experience I have.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Starkville, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

After I submitted my application, I was interviewed within a week. My background check, however, took 4 weeks to come back, and I could not start work for a full month.

Interview Questions

• How are your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Conway, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

First I was called on phone and given a job synopsis then had a phone interview then offered a personal interview at the job location. When I interviewed in person I was asked about my work background and work ethics then I was told what the job would entail and the hours and how much I would be paid. I felt quite comfortable in the interview. The interviewer seemed knowledgable about the job and was friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working a cash register and how long have you done that type of job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well there really was no negotiation. They basically told me about the job and what they were willing to pay

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Had a one-on-one interview with one of Aramarks representative. Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. Various behavioral questions, situational questions, how I would respond to certain situations regarding management and other employees.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Well I was interviewed and hired on the spot at a job fair at a shelter in which I lived at in phoenix. The interview went smooth and well and the interviewer was polite and well trained in her field. I was very thankful for the interview and happy when I was hired with in 2-3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offer the job and accepted it.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I had submitted online my application. It had taken about 3 weeks for them to get back to me they had sent me an email about how I am a candidate. I then had to send an email on my hours/ availability. I then set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Shakopee, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with a Human Resource person and the director (manager) of the food service. They asked me to tell about myself and my work experience. They asked the usual interview questions regarding customer service, cashiering, days and hours available. I left feeling good about the interview. This was on a Friday and they called me on Monday offering the job (which I accepted).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you gave great customer service in the past.   Answer Question