Aramark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.7

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, spoke to the manager and scheduled an interview

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can take orders from someone less educated than you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was super easy. All you have to do is fill out a application and answer a couple of questions about yourself. Basically show up to the interview and you got the job. Make sure you have the information they ask you to bring as well. Dress appropriately to the interview, no jeans.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I went in ti interview at the o hare employee cafeteria position. when i arrive I had to sit and wait 30 mins before someone came to pick me up from security, then i was escorted down stairs to the cafeteria and was told to sit because the supervisor was busy with an important client., finally when the supervisor came over we basically went over my resume and she let me know i had the job right then and there and that she will call me with a schedule by friday.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Detroit, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

i applied online ,i was then called for an in person interview and offered a position.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Initial communication was via phone to make contact for an interview, met for the interview process took roughly 10 minutes and then I was offered an opportunity for employment.

Interview Questions

• Basic use case examples: What is the most difficult thing you have had to handle? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wages are flat rated for the positions you apply for on the entry-level side. As people move up they are offered room to negotiate a little more based on skill sets they bring to the table.

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Beaverton, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

It was pleasant. But I was led to believe I would be working for a much more prestigious company and was not informed I would be a employee of a contract company for the prestigious company.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

A manager interviewed about 10 minutes at school. He asked about school and experience. They focus on getting to know about your personality and see if you could give a good customer service.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I came in during work hours to speak to the general manager in charge. He asked me a few questions and then he made me take a small mathe quiz. After i spoke to a second manager the process was done.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

its not very difficult, just tell them about yourself. they are very easy going. lily and quoc will guide you through the whole process. dont be a criminal or be rude and youll get it

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Lowell, MA).

Interview

I was a very simple, informal and extremely fast interview. No overly memorable questions were asked. They were pretty desperate for help so they interviewed me very quickly and I received an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience, availability.   1 Answer