Aramark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aramark Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied and got a call back a day later. Long wait at interview. Everyone was real friendly and chatty. You could have a conversation with people. The interviewer was really nice and asked basic questions that you'll get at most interviews. Opportunity to ask questions at end. Got call back next working day about job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aramark

Anonymous Employee in University, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark (University, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

Co-worker at other job told me Aramark Ole Miss Dining was hiring in her location, The Marketplace At The Residential College. At her suggestion, I called the Manager. He called gave me an interview date/time and I met with him in person.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

I had submitted online my application. It had taken about 3 weeks for them to get back to me they had sent me an email about how I am a candidate. I then had to send an email on my hours/ availability. I then set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

nothing professional. As i was a student I was taken in. he management was very good 6 months ago everything changed when i was called in for an interview after my application.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Lowell, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

When i went into the interview i was very confident on getting the job since i had a few years of food prep experience. When i got there i could tell they were desperate for people so i wasnt worried at all. They hired me on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The HR person actually scheduled me one day, but told me the day after, so that was a bit of a mess to sort out. Completely generic questions. "What's a moment you're proud of," "what's a time you failed and how did you get over it," things like that. She was never really there after that when I had to fill out papers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Im serious, nothing about this was different then any other job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Shakopee, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with a Human Resource person and the director (manager) of the food service. They asked me to tell about myself and my work experience. They asked the usual interview questions regarding customer service, cashiering, days and hours available. I left feeling good about the interview. This was on a Friday and they called me on Monday offering the job (which I accepted).

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you gave great customer service in the past.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aramark in August 2015.

Interview

There was not an interview, I was automatically hired I guess because people quit all the time. Just went in and they ask where I wanted to work and what hours.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very Pleasant, Quick & Got Right To The Point.. Smiling Faces .. Very Imformational , Broke Down Everything i Would Be Doing.. Gave Me Booklets About The Rules We Went Over The Guidelines Of The Job

Interview Questions

• Am I Good With People, Do I Mind Loud Nosies, Will I Always Be Available   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager hosted a job fair, looked at the experience, and asked the usual generic interview questions. It wasn't a hard interview the manager was very friendly and almost seemed to be encouraging me to talk about myself. To be honest it seems they were looking for personality more than skill

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have gone above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question