Aramark Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.4

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Didn't really have a interview just went over the basics about the work . Came in to sign papers . Ask about being overnight . Asks you are you avalible to work the next day.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was easy and well organized. My interviewer was very pleasant, friendly and informative. It was great that everything such as background checks and hiring papers could be done online.

Interview Questions

• If someone were to offer me a bottle of water, would I accept it   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiations was with the shifts

Patient Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone call never received feed back good or bad on interview. I contacted via e- mail ands one both persons that interviewed me neither returned phone calls or e- mails

Interview Questions

• Bonus for manager as well as directors   1 Answer

Custodial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I was called about 3 weeks later to do an in person interview with two managers. I was asked to do a second interview a week later and then I was offered the position.

Reconcilement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and she basically wanted to know about my experience with Excel. heavy concentration on Vlookups. We discussed the hours and location of the position then I was told that the manager would get back to me by the end of the week once all of her interviews were complete.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience with Excel and about how much data I was use to manipulating.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Comfortable talk. Good questions were asked. I had a good experience speaking with the team.They asked about my previous experience, where I was working what kind of work I did. In short it is a good company to start your career. Please apply to this company if you want to start up your career in a good way.

Benefits Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Completed the online application. After a couple of weeks received a call and scheduled a phone interview first and then was call later for in person interview in Chicago. I have had several interviews before. Still waiting for response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Still waiting for a decision. Interviewer was not knowledgeable about the position or benefits offered. I was hoping for an opportunity for growth because it is a large company.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

They were fast in contacting me after submitting my resume they also scheduled me pretty quick for an interview which the interviewer was really friendly, knew what She was talking about regarding job description and benefits

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening. They called at an unconvient time and were very accommodating on calling back at a better time. They first titled the position as "Food Service Manager" but when they called back a second time they titled it as "Food Service Director" which really threw me off because those are two very different positions.

Concession Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The specific work site where I would be working held a job fair. I attended and submitted my resume, dressed appropriately of course. After a review of my resume, I received an on-the-spot interview and was notified that I was hired that day! I was very happy and grateful for the opportunity to prove that I could contribute to a winning effort.

Interview Questions

• What is your attitude towards going the extra mile for a customer?   1 Answer