Aramark Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Informal interview process. Met briefly with a senior manager who reviewed background and qualifications, then interviewed with two managers who explained the duties and responsibilities of the job. The next step in the process involved riding along with an experienced route driver. The crux of this interview revolved around accepting a route that could start as early as 2:30 AM, averaged 50-60 hours a week in a five day work week.

Interview Questions

• Generally just questions about experience and background. No behavioral questions asked. Employer seemed most concerned about getting a fit for the position.   1 Answer

Food Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 1 with hiring operations manager were I met the chef & Director of the location. 1 Interview with Regional director.( Lasted 3 min.) was made an offer 2 days later. the hiring process seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience or background?   1 Answer

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for position. Got a call to meet face to face. Directions were not clear so I arrived late after going to wrong building. DM was understanding and interview went well but I did not think I would get an offer. I found at later that DM was just happy that anyone was willing to take the position.. it was that bad there.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. Excellent treatment.tour of facilities. Answered my questions. Caring and made me feel like I belonged. Understood my history and gave me a chance. A great experience and I highly recommend it to everyone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was in range

Assistant Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

A recruiter who viewed my LinkedIn profile called me- I never formally applied. Met the regional manager at a local restaurant for about 20 minutes. He called me with th offer later in the week. Seemed very informal.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my business and leadership skills. Did not ask me anything about food service, regulations, menus, etc. I was concerned that The interviewer was asking me questions about the laws and regulations. Their lack of knowledge in the field should have been a red flag.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

I started off with a call to schedule an interview with an HR team member. After that, I moved to an interview the regional marketing director that was pleasant and informative. She was more than willing to dive into he intricacies of the job, which was refreshing for a second interview. In the end, they extended an offer to a person with higher education experience, of which, I had none. The regional marketing director reached back to me personally to tell me why they went in that direction and actually gave me some great advice for the future. While I was not offered a position, it was a great experience and seems like an ideal company to work for!

Interview Questions

• The usual: Name a time when you had to overcome an obstacle, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Hourly Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with food service director and general manager. They did all the talking so it wasn't per se your typical interview where you have to sell yourself. By the end of the interview I had the job. Had to wait on background check that took 1week.

Interview Questions

• If two inmates were fighting how would I handle it.   1 Answer
    • have I ever worked under these conditions before, am I scared of working with inmates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation of pay.