Aramark Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Grapevine, TX).

Interview

Group interview then afterwards individual interviews. I was discriminated against for my religion and kicked out of the group interview. There was 13 of us total and I was the only one asked to leave and the only one with visible religious wear. It was embarrassing and shameful.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter Kevin Bagosy was terrible in following up. Lacking professionalism.
    No response to emails or phone calls. No notification about interview results.
    Other applicants had similar negative experiences. Most awful, unprofessional experience.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I got the job on the basis of a reference from a current aramark employee. Post the reference, a got an email from the site manager and a date for an interview was fixed. The interview was basic and ran for just about 10 minutes. After the interview, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• 1) Do you have any prior experience working with a food service corporation?
      2) Are you okay with working late nights?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very unorganized and it felt very confusing because they couldn't describe what they were looking for in the position... It was a new one they had just made up.

Interview Questions

• How I worked with little to no supervision.   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter (Easy), phone interview with RVP (easy), fly out for in person interview with RVP and GM (also pretty easy), offer. Goes without saying that being sharply dressed goes a long way. I would be prepared to talk about how you have saved customers/accounts in the past. You will absolutely be asked what are your strengths and weakness'.

Interview Questions

• This is a dirty job, are you okay rolling up your sleeves?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was very brief a few questions were asked he in detail describe the job description and then ask were I able to perform the job and I WS then told to be expecting a call

Interview Questions

• Am I able to perform the duties   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Grapevine, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a great interview. They were really nice. The interviewers were punctual and very polite. They offered you something to drink. The employees there were very nice and welcoming too.
    They actually called all of my references and asked them to describe me in depth. For example they wanted to know what type of individual i am. Its like a mini interview lol.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      This job is a lot of walking, and if i can handle it.
      The tell you the pay and let you know if you got the job right there on spot.
      In addition to this they ask you where you worked before and ask you to describe it there. I told them everything.
      They will ask how you handle stress and if you are able to be calm when the times are mad busy.   1 Answer

Accelerate II Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied to the program and received an automated email to schedule an interview. Midnight before the interview, the interviewer cancelled the interview with no explanation and no response to a few emails. About a month later, I received another email to schedule an interview. That was a phone interview. A week later I had a skype interview, both about a half-hour. I applied later to the program, but they did say most people's second round interview was in-person in Philly.

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

There was a initial phone interview, followed by a second phone interview, and then a third phone interview. After the last interview I spoke with HR, then I got traveling itinerary to go to Denver to start my training.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions that pertained to the position   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Plano, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

one to two interview process. personality test and questions about experience. Background and drug test. 4 day orientation