Aramark Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

First did an interview with the controller and they next couple of days I had a interview with the district controller. The overall interview seemed easy they just told me what I will be doing most of the interview.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met with a lady in the hr department. She asked me questions. Explained what the position entailed. I got a job offer. Took a photo for my credentials. Once that was done I was issued a calander of the events for that month. Initialed the events I wanted to work. According to senority or demand I was able to work the events chosen.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO).

Interview

fill paperwork and started working and waiting on background check. great job to enjoy doing during the baseball season just dont like the rockies they seem never to make a season in late in oct.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Started on the right note but felt more like a child when it was all done and said. Overall the questions were contrived and was more for a rookie than a seasoned sales person. I'd recommend to stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• What does the term grit mean to you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Sales and General Manager following a phone interview. I met with both managers for approximately 45 minutes total and was informed I would be receiving an offer letter the following day.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with working on your own   1 Answer

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty casual interviewing process. Not a real structured interview, very basic questions about past experience and results. Breezed through the interview and was offered a position before I left.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most proud professional achievement to this point?   Answer Question

Event Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. One on one and super quick. Did not need to bring my resume. Really just wanted to see what type of worker you are. Looks for hard working individuals and clean record, just the basics.

Premium Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR Manager with basic questions about the application I had submitted. My next interview was with the Venue General Manager to see ask about my work ethic and my expectations within the company. These were the most basic interview questions. The next was a 2 hour interview with a future colleague and the person I would be reporting to directly. The questions were rapid firing. The final interview was with the client for that venue and was very relaxed. There were two clients asking questions about leadership. Overall the interview process took 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the next 1, 5, and 10 years?
      How do you plan to have a smooth transition into your new role?
      How will you contribute to the success of the company?
      What do you know about our client/partners?
      I was given scenarios and asked to come up with a resolution to a problem, a menu to a catering request, and termination discussion for firing an employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer letter and then sent a negotiation letter to the person I would report to and the next person in line (venue GM). They followed up with a phone call. I was not given what I had requested but was able to budge on my salary.

Food and Beverage Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aramark (Denver, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions like how do you solve conflicts?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.